Disturbing hidden image in w15 04/15 page 9 (Not DF image)

by campaign of hate 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• cofty
    cofty
    Disgruntled JW artists could be having fun, or the artists themselves may be trying to convey their personal beliefs about the WTBTS. - DD

And yet this has allegedly been going on uninterrupted for decades and yet none of these disgruntled artists has ever left the cult and revealed their little joke.

Really? A conspiracy in a small department and nobody has ever coughed for it.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Well, you could be right about what you say, Cofty. I am open minded. And yes, I can very well be that rare woman that has four cones - I hate yellow and never wear it. I would be interested, though, on what it is that you base your assertion that "having 4 types of cone does not make a functional tetrachromat."

I also object to your assertion that what I see is insignificant. The above scientific studies that I posted disagree with your position.

I am very aware that there are large differences in the ability of people to make color and tonal distinctions. Several of the assignments that I designed for teaching studio art dealt with exactly that phenomena and I have no doubt that there is variation in the seeing apparatus of not only the general population, but also among people who explore artmaking as a vocation.

The science supports what I observed in the classroom about my students' performance. There is variation in how people perceive tonal and color values. I will put my faith in the scientists who have studied it, not just my own observations.

Cofty: Disgruntled JW artists could be having fun, or the artists themselves may be trying to convey their personal beliefs about the WTBTS. - DD
    And yet this has allegedly been going on uninterrupted for decades and yet none of these disgruntled artists has ever left the cult and revealed their little joke.
    Really? A conspiracy in a small department and nobody has ever coughed for it

Ah...you are right, Cofty. The WT art department, combined with whoever approves the images that they make, could very well be just plain fucking stupid.

"...And yet this has allegedly been going on uninterrupted for decades and yet none of these disgruntled artists has ever left the cult and revealed their little joke."

But...but...wasn't COC in Bethel art department at one time??? He took the time and effort to research what he discovered and has revealed it many times on this forum.

• cofty
    cofty

Tetrachromacy...

See links in article to other research.

• cofty
    cofty
    wasn't COC in Bethel art department at one time???

I am not aware that he has ever provided any evidence that a specific individual he knew was ever involved in covertly inserting images in artwork.

If this is a conspiracy that has been going on for decades in a small department why is it still a total secret?

If it was being done by disgruntled artists how come every single one of them has kept the secret?

If COCO was a WT artist how come he knows nothing other than by examining published artwork? If this secret has been perfectly kept for decades it is a bloody miracle.

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

The fact that the pedophile list has remained secret for all these decades is a bloody miracle.

COCO: - thanks for your input and support.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    If this is a co.onspiracy that has been going on for decades in a small department why is it still a total secret?

i dunno. Maybe it has to do with the WTS having no compunctions about keeping secrets. Ummm...I can think of secrets that they keep - in fact the court has even tried to ferret those secrets out without success.

But then again - the plain fucking stupid theory might be the more plausible one. The same as the way the WTS doesn't intentionally manipulate doctrine - they could manipulate doctrine out of stupidity too - they don't really know that they manipulate doctrine, do they?

• cofty
    cofty
    I can think of secrets that they keep

But there is an additional factor here.

The most popular theory is that certain artists have been secretly inserting demons/faces/etc inot WT artwork for decades.

To do such a thing they would have to be very disgruntled.

Is it likely that in all those decades not one of them has left and told anybody about their ruse?

An alternative is that the WT have officially been sanctioning the hidden faces in their artwork. A similar question is obvious. How many people in the department would have to have been in on this over the decades?

Is it really credible that nobody has ever leaked this dirty secret?

Read Charles Colson's story about Watergate. His point is that no conspiracy can survive for long. Sooner or later it is always in somebody's interests to break ranks.

Consider the supposed benefits of this project to the society compared to the risks of being found out.

It is just not credible.

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

Well, you could reason why haven't other secrets got out of HQ in the past 130 years?

There is just as much chance as a disruntled lawyer or accountant, or GB Helper leaving as much as someone in the Art department.

There are secrets locked up in all of these departments.

• cofty
    cofty
    you could reason why haven't other secrets got out of HQ in the past 130 years?

They have. Ray Franz revealed quite a few.

There is just as much chance as a disruntled lawyer or accountant,...

Lawyers and accountants are bound by laws of confidentiality that would cost them huge sums of money and professional careers.

There is no comparison between that and a practical joke in the art department.

The pedophile list is not a secret. Elders were told to fill in confidential forms. The existence of the list is not a secret but it is subject to strict security for obvious reasons.

Again, no comparison.

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate

If it's not a secret why haven't we been able to view the list?

Isn't there any whistle blower laws protecting such individuals reputations and careers?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit