Disturbing hidden image in w15 04/15 page 9 (Not DF image)

by campaign of hate 87 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• campaign of hate
    campaign of hate
    care to join me?
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    campaign of hate11 minutes ago i feel like a right twat now.

We'll see if we can get you one

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Always down to have a coldie..; )
  • stillin
    stillin
    Why would there be a man laying on the ground with his legs spread out in a place like that?
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Well in the bottom right corner, there is a big rock, it looks like a ninja turtle.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

The WTBTS has a history of creepy pictures ( not subliminal ) in their literature. Some of their pictures were rip-offs of popular advertisements.

There are many pictures that ANYONE can see. It's not always a matter of wanting to see something. As a matter of fact, I have given random WT pictures to "worldly" people and they see the images as well.

In this instance, I don't see anything. Perhaps you can outline the image?

DD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

The only one I know that was in yer face obvious was the The Watchtower. 2/1/83. pg.17

Zeus on skirt

• Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss

Punkofnice

that Zeus is obvious I've seen one other one that seems obvious Not sure what it was from. Maybe the revelation book. It was I think Jesus hand or fist and there was a face on it. But usually people are seeing something where there isn't

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    Let me try my bible trivia, does this pic have something do with the scripture that says something about the "rocks beneath the water?"
  • prologos
    prologos

What I found odd is that wt writers would try to use such an impossible, and type/antitype-ridden story to motivate serious thinking people to further the wt society's agenda.

Drinks anyone?, those water walls look like ice cubes to me, make it on the rocks.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit