Very Important Question

by Imbue 154 Replies latest jw friends

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Xena -- I really hope you are joking... back off and give him a break... I do not want to go there, please.

I have been on the phone with him, seen plenty of pictures, including newer. Now leave him be, OK?

I faked being a guy at first and nobody flamed ME FOR IT!!!

Amanda

• Imbue
    Imbue

bytheway..SYN's PIC isn't the same as his old profile PIC..not at all...mmmmm

• Xena
    Xena

Why would I be joking Moe? lol and why would I care one way or another where you want to go?

I posted what SYN said...nothing more...nothing less...

Sorry if you have a problem with that.

Edited by - Xena on 23 June 2002 21:36:29

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Imbue -- BIG HUGS AND THANKS SWEETIE. Now, HANDS OFF!!! LOL

Kisses,

Moe

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

well SYN looks like you've got your hands full,...think you can handle it? wink

I thought 4 sure the pic SYN was totting around back in January was Keanna Reeves.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

moe, that's not true it was sometime last august i believe when i found out you were really FEMALE in the chat room and i bitched and moaned about it for a few minutes hehe.

i know you want to defend syn, that's fine, but you have to understand that lies (especially told without a 'valid' reason) usually just don't sit well with anyone. you simply don't get a say in who other posters veiw as a liar or untrustworthy person.

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Mango, I can understand whre you are coming from, really I do, but it started off as a joke and most people here could still tell he was a guy, so he played and had a little fun with it.

On a side note -- Reborn should not have posted his identity in the first place or put his name on the board, even if it was signed in jest. That is part of being able to use this place is being able to HIDE WHO YOU ARE!!

Has anybody here ever made a joke and some people did not see the humor in it? SYN is a very honest person and I care very much about him so for my sake please everybody just drop it ok and be nice? For me please? It really hurts me to se him talked badly about, so please please stop, OK?

Kisses,

Moe

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

hmmm perhaps....

IF.. (and only if!!!) i can be a bridesmaid at the wedding !

• Naeblis
    Naeblis

Whatever! They already promised I could be the bridesmaid.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

it's settled then, i'll be best man!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit