Thank you for the support

by Erica 82 Replies latest jw friends

• OhHappyDay
    OhHappyDay

Dear Erica,
    I am very impressed. Thank u for your braveness. Never give up. There are many others who have to pay for what they've done. Welcome on this forum. Blessings for u and your parents!!

• Celia
    Celia

I have only respect for you and others like you.
    You did great on Dateline.
    Congratulations on the new baby ! does she sleep through the night yet ?
    {{{hugs}}}

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Erica, you did a fine job on the Dateline program. You are a very courageous and strong person and I wish you well in either moving on from all of this or in taking action that holds the WT accountable for their sins.

Path

• freeman
    freeman

Erica,
    No matter what you do from now on with your life, you will carry with you the knowledge that you are directly responsible for putting at least one criminal behind bars so he can not hurt others. You have also exposed a massive problem that if allowed to continue unabated would produce more and more victims each year. One way or another, because of your courage in speaking out on national television, you are directly responsible for greatly reducing the number of future victims and their pain, a pain that you know all to well. I am so proud of you. God bless you and may you find peace.

Freeman

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hello Erica,

Congratulations for becoming a mommy. You have the trials and stressful confrontations behind you and now your story is out with Dateline. Time to relax with your wonderful supportive family and focus on your knew family member.

As to the jewelry, many JWs saw the import of the message and ignored the cross. Those that object to it show themselves to be nit picking Pharisees that they are, straining out the gnat and swallowing the camel.

Many of us here are likewise spiritual people with an aversion to organized religion. Good to have you here.

Jst2laws

• chezza
    chezza

You are a living legend, well done!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

y tu hermano Reubensito? conozco mimi he todas las otras hermanas
    de othello. te siento. por favor, you quiero hablar con usted

• Prisca
    Prisca

Erica,

I've only just seen the video (I am in Australia) and I cannot express the emotions on seeing your bravery in telling your story. I am sure you have contributed to helping more silentlambs in speaking up, and alerting people to the dangers of paedophelia in the WTS organisation.

I wish you well in your spiritual and emotional healing.

• waiting
    waiting

Welcome Erica,

Never saw your necklace - was focusing on your words. As for wearing it? Well, some dubs will pick it apart......but those same ones will have branded you for being a brunette - just can't win with some people. Btw, if many of the millions of worldly viewers saw it - they would have concluded that you're still a Christian - no matter what The Watchtower did to you - and congratulate you.

All depends on the perspective, eh?

Two month old baby? Ahhhhhh, still semi-quiet. I always loved the sound of an infant's cry (well, within reasonable hours) as it was so different than the hollerin' of a 7 month to 17 year old. I have 3 well grown now....no wish to return - but wish you well in all the hugs and kisses you will receive.

It was such a fine sight to see you walking with your parents. A great thing that you have them with you. Please send our hello to them also?

waiting

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

Welcome Erica,

Your experience brought me to tears as I watched it. I'm so glad you came out with it. I didn't notice the cross, but it wouldn't have mattered to me anyway. Thank you for standing up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit