Thank you for the support

by Erica 82 Replies latest jw friends

• SUSCARRA
    SUSCARRA

Erica,

Just had to add this about your cross and your Dad's ponytail.

Your Dad didn't have a ponytail when he was a JW ELDER, and you weren't wearing a cross when good ole Bro. Belize violated you. It seems to me the JWs are not only concerned over your Dad's ponytail, but more concerned trying to cover up belize's perverted 'tail' and their beloved WTS 'tail'. Maybe, if you had been wearing a Cross belize wouln't have dared touch you. These jws just don't have what it takes to logically reason for themselves.

I'm soooooooo proud of you and your family. Thank you soooooooo much for being strong. Your strengh has and will help many victims, whether they are jws or not. You've stood up to their vulgar persecution and horrindous lies and have proved to many that the WTS will do anything to keep the money rolling in and save face. And my dear you SLAPPED their faces well. A JOB WELL DONE!

SUSCARRA

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Erica, I am lost for words as they have already been spoken. I share all these feeling for you too. I hope that one day when you little one grows up to an age of understanding that he'll know his mom was brave and a real hero. She stood up to all those big bad wolves and rose above an organization that dared to keep her silent. No greater pride will you have in knowing that your child will have that heritage to carry on from generation to generation in time. What a legacy to pass on! Be proud Erica! We love you and your family and all the other lambs very much. ((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

• Salud
    Salud

Erica,

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. It took much strength and courage. Hope your parents are doing good and the baby also.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Erica,I saw you on dateline,you did real good.You stood up for yourself,that will help others be strong too...OUTLAW

• mpatrick
    mpatrick

((((Erica))))

I am so proud of you and admire your courage to make a difference! Just think of how many others you are giving the strength and courage needed to speak up for themselves and against these criminals!

Blessings to you and your family!

• Grunt
    Grunt

May God bless you Erica and may your child grow up to be as courageous as you are. I wish you happiness and peace.

Your friend,

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((Erica))))

I was so proud watching you on that show! I saw how dignified you were about your experience and it made me realize none of us silentlambs should be embarrassed about our situations. You are the voice of so many children out there. I cannot begin to tell you how appreciative I am of your courage and determination.

You and your family (and your new bundle of joy!) are in my prayers. Be proud of that cross and be proud of your relationship with God. My heart swells with pride and love for you!!!

Christian love,
    Andi

• myriamme
    myriamme

Erica, you are such a beautiful soul inside and out, when you started this journey although you were alone you went on with God's help and did what had to be done , your story changed the outlook of many peoples on child sexual abuse in organised religion, but I am sure of child abuse in general. It must not be very restfull to be a trailblazer, but the path you just showed by walking down it yourself ,will be followed by many who will now know that it can and has been done, without a doubt!

By the way I never saw your cross, just your heart on your sleeve in the immense love you have shared with all those who hurt.

Wow you realy do need a well deserved rest lovely lady, thank you for shareing yet again on this forum you are a caring caring person.

Take care and thank you Erica. :)

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

Erica,

I'm glad you posted. It really shows your grateful heart. I'm sure your path ahead of you will still have many challenges to take... you will survive them all. Love and blessings,

Yadira

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

Dear Erica, seeing you on Dateline, so brave and strong,speaking out about your abuser, made me feel that everything we have gone through will not have been in vain. Although I have never met you, I feel I know you, and am glad to have had the opportunity to be part of the Dateline report on the Watchtower Society Pedophilia coverups. Although Dateline filmed us last summer for 10 hours, Dateline cut out Cori's and my interview, but I still feel the story was powerful and seeing you and your experience, and also the video of my daughter's molesting grandfather going door to door, gave Watchtower some strong messages from victims. We will no longer be silenced by them. I hope you can put some of this to rest and take each day with joy and the wonderfulness of your new baby.
    Love, Barbara Pandelo, and Family

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit