Thank you for the support

by Erica 82 Replies latest jw friends

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((Erica))))

Thank YOU for your courage and determination. Thanks to your parents, too, for their loving and firm support. Thanks to those from this board who traveled far to support Erica at her second court date.

Congratulations on the birth of your son! His world growing up and the world of many other possible victims will be a much safer place thanks to you.

Besos,

outnfree

When a true genius appears in the world, you may know him by this sign, that the dunces are all in confederacy against him. -- Jonathan Swift

• Dino
    Dino

We're behind you Erica!

Dino

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

ERICAAAAA!!!!!! Hun you did such a GREAT JOB on dateline and looked soo beautiful. WE were so proud of you and your family!!

Congrats on your lil bundle of Joy (WE WANT PICS), and here's a lil from Auntie Ven!!! Keep us posted on how everything is going!

Luv ya,
    Ven
    PS say Hi to Sherri for me

• Imbue
    Imbue

Erica your not silenced anymore and that was truly joyful to watch!

Bytheway: You looked really good on TV...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "The only good elite are dead elite!!"-Naeblis
    (Ok! He borrowed it)

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Erica, thanks for dropping in on our humble board! It's so sad that 6 million people will automatically disregard everything you say if you wear a tiny piece of jewelry in the wrong shape! TISK!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Even after the Dateline story, I still wonder if most "worldly" people can appreciate just how brave you were. Standing up against the Society is something that is just not done. The unofficial 'marking' that goes on for voicing even one critical word is something that has to be experienced to believe.

Please know that you've helped many non-witnesses to protect themselves. You've helped many strongly indoctrinated Witnesses protect themselves--even as they call you names. You've helped countless silent lambs find the courage to speak up. And know that there are many thousands who truely understand and marvel at your strength and courage.

And I hope you take those arrogant dictators in New York to the cleaners!

Hmmm

• D wiltshire
    D wiltshire

Erica,

I want to express my thanks for your bravery. Way to go!

Your case being brought to light will no doubt help many come out of the deep dark WT.

Brave people like you deserve lots of support.
    Also I'm so glad your parents stood by you that must have been a tremendeous help.

Join the Watchtower or you will die.
    Only Jehovah's Witnesses have the TRUTH all other religions EVIL and from the Devil.
    You must beleive the Watchtower or you're going to die a painful death forever, isn't that really GOOD NEWS?
  • crawdad2
    crawdad2

ericka, the cross was good!!!!
    non members who saw the show will come to the conclusion that you were a christian,....... and when jws focus on the cross and talk down about it, the general public will be appolled!!!!
    (as if the cross was the focus).....

same with the long hair, if jws side against him because of his hair, in favor of a known pedohpile rapist, the gen public will be appolled!!!

the show wasn't aimed at helping jws, it was aimed at the gen public, where the most results would be achieved.

• arachnia
    arachnia

Erica,

Thank you so much for having the bravery to come forward on several occassions to speak out against the injustices committed against you. You are an inspiration for many. And, congratulations on your baby boy! :D

As far as the cross, it just goes to show how desperate some people get when they are in denial. They will go after the most ridiculous detail and attempt to use that to discredit the critical truths being spoken against something they believe in, so that they will not have to modify the safety of their programmed thinking. It's truly sad. We can all be incredibly happy we are no longer stuck in that mindtrap. :)

Once again, thank YOU for all that you have done! :)

Cheers,
    ~arachnia

"The more you tighten your grip, Tarkin, the more star systems will slip through your fingers."
    -Princess Leia to Governor Tarkin in SW:ANH

• Undine
    Undine

(((((Erica)))))

Thank you SO very much for being such a courageous woman.
    I can only imagine the pain you've had to endure for so many years and then
    to have to go against the very people who should have been cheering you on, my god,
    what a feat you have accomplished!!!

With Respect, Admiration & Love,
    Undine

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit