Thank you for the support

by Erica 82 Replies latest jw friends

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{Erica}}}}}

Thank you for coming forward...you are truly brave!

• TheStar
    TheStar

((((Erica))))

I would defend you to my death, thank you for standing up for real truth!

• Soledad
    Soledad

Lots of hugs for you Erica!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for having the courage to speak out.

• obiwan
    obiwan

Thank you for opening up so many others eyes to the reality that you
    overcame.

WOW It's a wide open world,use your
    own thoughts.

• Erica
    Erica

I was so sad to hear that they cut Cori's story out, it's hard enough to have to relive it by repeating what happened and even harder when your in front of a camera, camera men and repoters. The part with good ol' grandpa going door to door had a great impact, I am sure it had alot of "worldly" people thinking twice on how they will responed to witnesses when they go knocking on there doors. My best wishes to her and your family.

Mikemusto and to any who wants it my e-mail is [email protected]
    Hugs and kisses to you all...... Erica

• sf
    sf

{{{{{{{HUGS FOR YOU ERICA and FAMILY}}}}}}

Dear Erica,

I realize just how time consuming a newborn is and how fast they grow. Time just isn't fair there. My daughter is early eleven ad I loved those baby years, and miss them terribly. Enjoy!!

As I read, you state:

"...I am assuming they didn't only because I am suing,..."

May I inquire just how this is coming along and if in fact you are STILL going 'full steam ahead' with this lawsuit? What is the status, if you can or will say? I understand too, if you aren't able to talk about it publically.

I want to express to you Erica how important it is to not back down with this lawsuit. Don't settle. Go all the way with it, no matter how much money the WTBTS offers to settle out of court. DON'T!!

You are a very brave woman going up against, what seems to be, the stiffest dicks ever created. Don't let them hold your head 'down'. Defy them. Use your teeth if you have to. Just don't back down from this Erica.

Sincerely, sKallyWagger:

Too many 'lambs'!

• Michael3000
    Michael3000

((((((((((ERICA)))))))))))))

As you can see, you have lots of support here. I am so very proud of you and the others who are our HEROES. Thank you for finding the courage to stand up to the bullying of the Watchtower!

All the best for your future!

• Simon
    Simon

um ... slightly different advice - just do what is best for you and your little 'un. It's your life.

• L_A_Big_Dawg
    L_A_Big_Dawg

Ericka,

May God bless you for having the courage to stand up for what is right. I wish you and your family all the best.

You will be remembered as one that stood up to the tyranny of the Org. and came away with your dignity restored, and your faith evident for all to see.

I am reminded of the scripture in Isaiah...God will bring "treasures out of darkness." You are truly a "treasure ou of the darkness" of WT abuse.

May the Lord bless you, and keep you. May His face shine upon upon you.

"That's me in the corner. That's me in the spotlight, losing my religion." REM

And thank God I lost my religion.

The Big Dawg

• sf
    sf

(to the top, in case you missed my post erica)

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit