AAWA activists burst into a Kingdom Hall in Kent!

by raymond frantz 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Viviane
    Viviane

The AAWA people are still nutjobs and kooky birds, so there's that.

• Darth Fader The Sequel
    Darth Fader The Sequel

Had I been attending that meeting that day and found these two jerks causing this trouble and being obnoxious, even though I know TTATT, I would have thrown each of these clowns out by their ears. There is no place for this sort of terroristic behavior.

• kaik
    kaik

This behavior is contraproductive and enforces JW delusion that the world is against them and gives them persecution complex. The best way to combat JW ideology is through their own literature, Bible, and have a good life after KH.

• Listener
    Listener

What is really strange about this and the suggestion that AAWA may be behind the video is the public comments that John Cedars has made in the last week. I gather he is still running the show at AAWA.

He has come out with a blog and a video regarding activism. His blog has the following heading

Why I can no longer support aggressive forms of activism against Jehovah’s Witnesses

He says he can no longer support agressive activism which means that at some stage he must have supported it.

It may be that he is responding to the actions of the two guys in this very video. Could it be that this was his way of sending a message to the very organization that he himself set up? Is he losing control? ......interesting.

• Simon
    Simon

The name was originally 'Association of Anti Watchtower Activists" and he got all pissy when people suggested it was a shit name.

He only cares about personal, self promotion so whatever the prevailing sentiment is will pretty much be his "belief". Tosser.

• Listener
    Listener

It doesn't look like he cares about people by the way he's been treating Mike, Kim and their daughter Shyla. These are three decent people and he's managed to seriously upset them.

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

The link says that 'John Cedars' has said that these guys are nothing to do with AAWA ... I thought 'John Cedars' claimed to have severed links with AAWA after the Facebook debacle? Yet he is still a spokesman for them?

• besty
    besty

Its sad to see grownups acting like children.

I hope everyone involved in these 'he said, she said' dramas can find a more useful outlet for their energies.

• JunkYardDog
    JunkYardDog

I feel for these guys . they are proACTIVE at least they are trying. they have nerve .

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

THINGS PEOPLE IN THIS KINGDOM HALL WERE THINKING: Oh, dear! We are being attacked by agents of Satan! The Watchtower was right! [to selves praying "JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH!!!"]

THINGS PEOPLE IN THIS KINGDOM HALL WERE NOT THINKING: You know, everything they said made so much sense. They seemed quite reasonable, rational. I really should reexamine my beleifs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit