AAWA activists burst into a Kingdom Hall in Kent!

by raymond frantz 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

You still may know nothing about AAWA because this video has nothing to do with AAWA. Stupid thread title.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i just wish i had the bottle to do something like that---i just hide behind my car number plate

• Dagney
    Dagney

I understand the video is not AAWA. But prominent members, and board members post pictures and videos of themselves giving the middle finger outside of KH's? Didn't they post videos at Bethel mocking them because they asked for a new Bible and received one? Among other things...just what I remember. I mean...it is attitude...right?

Oh sheesh...I'm remembering more now...

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Yes all of "AAWA's" misgivings have been well covered on this forum. While the actions you described above are certainly distasteful and not at all appreciated by the entire ExJW community, they still are not acts of aggression in the face of JWs as the video posted on this thread was.

• Terry
    Terry

It may seem corny, but I think the best policy is embodied in this quotation:

BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

• undercover
    undercover

Stupid.

The best revenge against JW/WTS is living well, and totally ignoring them, as if they matter not one whit in world events (which they don't). By actually partaking in some activism against them, it defeats your own reason to live without JW influence or presence, and only strengthens their resolve through the perceived persecution that they believe is foretold in Bible prophecy.

In other words... you're just fucking shit up

• DJS
    DJS

Undercover and Terry,

Two big dittos.

From Big Bang Theory:

Wil Wheaton: You're not still carrying a grudge because I beat you at that card tournament, are you?

Sheldon Cooper: I'm the proud owner of wilwheatonstinks.com, .net and .org. What does that tell you?

Wil Wheaton: It tells me that I am living rent-free right here.

[Points at Sheldon's head]

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

That was disturbing. It made me subconsciously begin to root for the JWs to get these clowns off their property and for them to have their meeting in peace. If that was not sanctioned by AAWA and they are indeed ashamed of that, they should do the classy thing and ring that KH and apologise for what these men did while using their literature and completely disavow them. You don't need to be an attorney to tell people who are quite obviously there to make a disturbance to piss off.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

This is just more extreme than the Witlesses marching around churches on a Sunday and standing at the steps handing out their "Snare and a Racket " propaganda.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

The flyers utilized in the video are not produced by AAWA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit