AAWA activists burst into a Kingdom Hall in Kent!

by raymond frantz 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey how about a Kingdom Hall for sale sign with the caption about the how the proceeds from the sale will go to the '100's of millions of dollar$ needed to pay off Child Molestation lawsuits around the world and keep the Governing Body in luxury while they drive Jehovah's Chariot into a stonewall of bankruptcy with their insane pedofile reporting policies.

• mana11
    mana11

AAWA this will NOT affect any active JW. POOR!,,, there are far better ways to get to active JW's.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Oh My.. The focus MUST be on the uneducated public at large! Education is the key to keeping the ignorant from beig preyed upon by the witnesses.

Once a person is indoctrinated, this type of in your face behavior is counterproductive and even reinforcing. I've unfortunsatly seen that first hand!

sigh

• clarity
    clarity

Give this guy a break....these used to

be his friends, who he has known for years!

If someone that I was friends with at my

old all did this....you can be sure I would

find out what it was all about.... even now

I am out ...I would love to talk to a friend

from my hall, who left too!

clarity

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

This kind of action plays right into the persecution complex of JWs. It's the treatment they expect.

It will prove to them that they are God's persecuted people, and apostates are wicked, evil people who hate God.

• donuthole
    donuthole

Plays up the worst "apostate" stereotypes like it was in 1978. There are better ways.

• KateWild
    KateWild

They didn't achieve anything....this approach makes us all look bad....it's a shame it makes it difficult to talk about TTATT.

Kate xx

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

I agree, totally ill-conceived and counter-productive.

• Max Divergent
    Max Divergent

In my view that was a disgrace.

At least there was a modicum of good humour and courtesy shown at times, but the overall act was aggressive, intrusive, disrespectful, selfish and annoying. Better judgement would have left it at that: but then they publish a video of their actions. It’s poor judgement to show a video of yourself acting boorishly.

In contrast, the JWs were calm, reasonable and firmly held up their rights.

JWs right. Apostates wrong. That’s not good.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I agree with watson - I'm not gonna watch it. The photo is embarassing enough.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit