AAWA activists burst into a Kingdom Hall in Kent!

by raymond frantz 93 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

digderidoo - 'The link says that 'John Cedars' has said that these guys are nothing to do with AAWA ... I thought 'John Cedars' claimed to have severed links with AAWA after the Facebook debacle? Yet he is still a spokesman for them?"

He's not officially with 'em anymore, but still keeps his ear to the ground and has a link to their website on his home page.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

breakfast of champions - "THINGS PEOPLE IN THIS KINGDOM HALL WERE THINKING: Oh, dear! We are being attacked by agents of Satan! The Watchtower was right!"

When I'm in a goofier mood, I imagine that the "vast apostate army" idea could almost have gotten its start as the WTS's fumbling attempt at a "black flag" operation just to sow paranoia and dependence on Mother.

x

If these guys really were agents provocateurs, they need to set the bar a little higher.

• Mary
    Mary

Not a good idea at all. All this does is feed the 'mentally diseased apostates' preconceived ideas that they have about us and they're not going to pay the slightest attention to anything that's said. We all know the mindset of Witnesses and this sort of tactic isn't going to get you anywhere.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

When was the last time virtually everyone here agreed on something? That tells you how much these AAWA-or-not-AAWA guys screwed up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit