Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

This meme is now making the rounds on Instagram/FB/etc.

• awakenyr2004
    awakenyr2004

LOL Respectful O! All that is missing is the JW.org logo all over the clothing.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Nope, that's wildly inappropriate of her. She should know that sisters should not be wearing pants!

• Listener
    Listener

Not even a pioneer brother or volunteer builder is good enough for a sister to marry, they've got to have a title.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

That pic is disgusting. Why is her face not covered??

DD

• Spectre
    Spectre

Is that an ankle I see?!? Disgusting!

• prologos
    prologos

r_o,--smart girl the strip tease can be drawn out longer. because

it is better to travel than to arrive,

think about life!

• Spectre
    Spectre

True, prologos. Or she'll win at strip poker.

• label licker
    label licker

Maybe if bethel didn't reward the bethelites with vollyball sand courts, tennis courts, miniature golf course, pizza ovens, indoor swimming pools, hiking trails, gyms, music rooms where they can jam, basketball courts, tractor hay rides, guard dogs turned into pets to play with, ball hockey, ice hockey, skating rinks with their very own zambony, green houses to fart around in and play with their two little kittens, then maybe they would come back to work when the lunch bell rings. But instead they wouldn't be coming back into the building until 1:30(lunch is over at one) and would still have to go and get changed before they went to their jobs.

On the one beautiful fall day the sisters took the smaller tractor out with the wagon and took a bunch of them on the back of the wagon and rode around all afternoon to kill time. There was nothing to do. I thought then why didn't someone get down their backs and say go door to door if the preaching work is so important. Some would be late starting the afternoon due to playing the piano and singing. These people have no concept of what the real working world is.

I guess it would be hard to be on time when you are given all this along with no one having to cook your meals, wash your clothes, clean your rooms ect,,, It becomes a habit of taking everything for granted when you don't know what it would really cost if you had to work for all these things and have to pay for all of it. Yet, there are some really hard workers there too that do appreciate what they have.

There's also the afternoon naps that older ones are entitled to. This is only some of the things we saw there that made me shake my head as to WTF! The older bethelites were always complaining about the younger ones getting away with being late yet they were entitled to nappy times. If they had to get their hair done, then it was done during work hours as well. Just a totally different world there. Their loads are light even when they are working. That's a whole other story.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Nearly a billion dollars worth of Brooklyn real estate sold, along with hundreds of millions of dollars from the sale of branches all around the world, and now they're pocketing the funds from individual congregations, and they have no time to give an accounting for where all that money has gone?

Over a billion dollars has disappeared in very recent history and they're asking for more money during this "event"? ... And all they have to tell the branch territory is that Jehovah is unhappy because of tight pants? ... And try to "razzle dazzle" the sheeples with the wonderousness of the GB?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW3MIixEps4

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit