Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Gustv Cintrn
    Gustv Cintrn

The Zone Visit presentation was wonderful and uplifting. Attendance was very high and the Spanish brothers and sisters were elated with the magnificent information.

Many of the negative comments offered here are only the product of warped minds, disgruntled ex-members, and plain liars. Lots/most comments here are taken out of context, crazy reasoning only by unruly people.

It was great, children behaved beautifully, and afterwards a group of us went out to eat. Nice!

GC

• cofty
    cofty

GC - Have you got so little self-respect that you are happy to have an old man tell you how tight your trousers should be and what colour socks to wear?

Grow a pair of balls.

• baltar447
    baltar447

Ok, I'm now convinced that GC is NoRoomForGeorge reborn.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ok, I'm now convinced that GC is NoRoomForGeorge reborn.

I'll second that BALTAR.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

The WT has always been obsessed with what people wear. This is because it's a religion that is only interested and concerned in outward appearance. Same applies for the whole ministerial servant thing and all of the rules around submitting a monthly report, facial hair, tattoos, piercings, hair color, suit vs sport jacket, skirt length, hair length, chaperones, makeup, cleavage, jewellery, hair gel, colored shirts (and now socks), yadda yadda yadda. Appearances are everything.

(pssst...it's a cult)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I agree, such stupidity displayed in his rant means that they are their own worst enemies and don't really need us anymore.

I was thinking that in some areas the local brothers might be putting a softer spin on their talks, so many JWs may not be aware of how crazy and hardcore the governing body is. It might be doing more harm than good to have them advertise how nutty they really are. I can just see the teen agers rolling their eyes at the tight pants/spanx comments.

When my kids were teens they had the talk about music, the speaker went on and on about how bad the song "Mack the knife" was. It's a jazz standard from the sixties, they had never heard of it. It was embarrassing, they were so out of touch to the problems young people were facing at the time, things are no better now.

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I think Gustav is theMadJW - just waiting for him to say churchianity...

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Poopsie: You nailed it. Further along that line, I believe that the domination of women in the org is also due to male

chauvinism and the desire to appear to keep the 'little woman in line'. It IS all show!

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

This is because it's a religion that is only interested and concerned in outward appearance.

This is also the real reason why they "hate" pedophilia.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

With all the world wide problems ISIS, UKRAINE, IRAN, EBOLA, PEDOPHILES, $$$$, ARMAGEDON, and The ECONOMY. I found it odd the old boys waxed on for about 45 min about.....:"all those young Bethelites sauntering into the Dining room late.....WITH TIGHT PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And for some of the other old guys ...WOMEN.....in LYCRA!!!!

Are these young Bethel boys (and some of the sisters) driving a few of the old Governing body brothers nuts??...you know what they say. "Tight b###...drive me nuts!" HOLY HORRORS these old boys might be having....un-theocratic dreams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nv7Ts4v5_Bs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit