Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

If you're inactive or 'weak' in the preaching activity, you have blood guilt in your hands. That's one of the messages clearly conveyed.

Eden

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

Oublette: lmao! It was all I could do not to laugh when he said spanx and wondered how the heck does he even know about spanx? And I have to agree that spanx worn alone would be quite inapropriate rotflmao.

• suavojr
    suavojr

I never paid close attention to Tony's talks on youtube and this was the first time I got to hear a complete talk.

This jerk would be a great drinking buddy with judge Rutherford. It seems that if you want to prosper and move up within the JW's the more you act like the judge, the more spiritual they consider you. On the other hand, the more you act like Jesus, the faster you get kicked out, go figure

• suavojr
    suavojr

Also, with all the references to sex, tight pants and tight work out clothes makes me think how thilthy their thoughts really are...

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

They are freakin nuts!

I love it!

If this sort of stuff doesn't wake up people, then nothing ever will!

I just wish he would bring this road show to Australia so that my wife could hear it all!

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

Nothing will wake them up. So far everyone that had a comment about Morris has said it's just his opinion and they don't agree. No amount of he is the GB and they approved this material matters. They just ignore and think how great the rest of the show was.

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Ok, here is a breakdown of the reaction to the meeting from my family organized their Dub status:

Uber Dubs with somewhat somewhat open but still brainwashed minds: didn't discuss much with them today, but the afternoon was filled with "goofs" on "tight pants" and tardiness. So basically no one in this camp is running for the hills, but they certainly thought it was over the top.

"Weak" Dubs (my favorite people, and why I'm sticking around): wife had very brief conversation with this family member, but will talk again later. Basically, the husband is flipping out. He says what he heard was stupid, sexist, bigoted nonsense and is completely disgusted. Yay!!

My wife: so just looking at a thread I made about two weeks ago where I posited that my wife was a little more than "half out" after watching GBTV. . . . ..

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/286828/1/Using-the-C-Word-With-My-Wife

After yesterday, I think she's about 90% out and going fast! Almost too fast! Where are the brakes on this thing?

Again, I must thank the GB. I couldn't get my family out of the cult without you!

• erbie
    erbie

I agree, such stupidity displayed in his rant means that they are their own worst enemies and don't really need us anymore.

Hey, we could retire and let them do the job for us!

Seriously though, they will be their own undoing...

And that really is good news!

• Island Man
    Island Man

TTATTElder: He thinks parents should pray in front of their children and admit mistakes and even cry during prayer .

This is a very revealing comment. If the speaker it telling parents they should cry during prayer to make an impression before the children, it shows that he is the type of person who advocates using emotion to manipulate and deceive others. So when you see a member of the governing body crying during prayer, know that this is a deliberate tactic of manipulation. They are inadvertently admitting that they use emotional manipulation to hook JWs.

It is becoming clear that the governing body are not sincere. They put on a show - a show of humility, a show of being emotionally touched, a show of admitting mistakes, a show of conviction. It's all a calculated show originating from the minds of skilled propagandists and emotional manipulators - not genuine feelings from from the hearts of sincere men.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

They are inadvertently admitting that they use emotional manipulation to hook JWs.

you nailed it.

Eden

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit