Zone Visit: An Announcement That Will "Test Your Faith"

by breakfast of champions 443 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Trial Balloon.

Noun[edit]

trial balloon (plural trial balloons)

1. (idiomatic) An idea, suggestion, or prospective action, product, etc. offered to an audience or group in order to test whether it generates acceptance or interest.

I believe one of the reasons for this meeting, where some 3/4 million sheeples were all listening to the same thing -- economics! Just think of the $$$ that can be saved to, in turn, place it into a contribution box. Little travel and lodging, large hall and parking rentals. Perhaps most important -- consistency of message -- where speakers in various geographical areas can't inject their own agenda between the lines of the prepared script. Recall the now embarrasing "Alive in '75" rants back in the day? All spouted from District Assembly gatherings.

Based on this trial balloon, or test, future large gatherings can be planned. One thing that may be lacking is the interaction of the sheeples at the larger gatherings -- but they can partially satisfy that via technology. Using between-sessions video moments of those in attendance (not necessarily live, but captured snippetss for later display) and displayed by large UHD LED monitors, I can hear the oohs and aahhs now. "Isn't the Society making wonderful use of our money?"

Len

ps: OOPS! This was basically said on the prior page. Please forgive me as this is a huge thread.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Soooo ur agreeing with my post which said that exact thing on the previous page....?

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Oh yah the turd just took the stage.... Zzzzzzz

• cultBgone
    cultBgone

TTATTelder, so happy for you that the mean-spirited hateful gb members have aided in awakening your dear wife! For the thousands of delirious ones whose weird worship of these old farts was strengthened, let's hope that thousands more kind-hearted, loving people felt the anger and vitrol and will be heading out the door for good.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

And he just dropped the comparison between visiting an amusment park and bethel and asked if not bethel (dramatic pause) can you explain that to god.

you just cant make this tripe up.....

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

All I could think when Morris was speaking was: Wow... hiding behind cherry-picked scriptures to prove a point. "It's not MY opinion." "Take it up with God."

• MindBlown666
    MindBlown666

I'm not sure if this has be said before but I think a mutiny has been brewing for a while now.

As the GB get older, the WTS Corp fraction, along with WT attorneys, are setting themselves up for financial money grabs.

I wouldn't even put past WT attorneys in cahoots with the WT Corp side.

The GB sound too stupid to be in on it. They are separate entities as mentioned being used as bait.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The Spanish audio has been bootlegged and uploaded via bittorrent.

Torrent hash: BADE5DD980A5754FC05A5E02EF842CB4B4AD299E

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:BADE5DD980A5754FC05A5E02EF842CB4B4AD299E&dn=us+branch+visit+11+08+14+mp3&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337

https://kickass.to/us-branch-visit-11-08-14-mp3-t9824403.html

• LP97
    LP97

Some of the comments from jwtalk...

A regular brother would get stoned if he gave a public talk like that. Only a GB member could do that.

That says a lot about the R&F's unquestioning obedience to their leaders. Comments that are offensive coming from an ordinary Witness are gospel when they come out of the mouths of the GB...they can get away saying anything they want.

• Justnowout
    Justnowout

Holy crap! Just got to the part where he is talking about clothes.... He's mispronouncing "spandex"! He keeps calling it "spanks".... What an idiot!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit