Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Watchtower-Free
  • flipper
    flipper
    I feel this young lady's you tube has a definite shot at getting 1 million views easily in the next week or so. I hope millions and millions watch it- the real world needs to know how dangerous a cult the WT Society and Jehovah's Witnesses are
  • gda
    gda
    send it to prince and the 2 tennis chicks and don't forget the Jackson family
  • gda
    gda

hey! what if it hits 8 million members of JW's

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

It is a great video - a brave young woman.

Where this video should be sent is to is women's rights groups. Every story the young woman told on the video was about women being abused and having their rights taken away from them.

Amnesty International should be campaigned to have the JWs identified as a high risk group for women. The abusive policies of the WTS will never change as long as the women have no voice.

• smiddy
    smiddy

bemused

Is their a link to Richard Dawkins tweet ?

I searched his site and could not find it.

smiddy

• Island Man
    Island Man
    DATA-DOG: "Am I the only one who sees the irony of the WTBTS just releasing another cartoon about being bold in school??"

No you're not. The thought crossed my mind a few days ago and I forgot to comment on it. Then today I came to mention it and noticed that you did.

It truly is fortuitous that that girl uploaded her video just days after the JWs' cartoon session at the K.H. about being bold at school. Who knows, maybe the timing is a sign that it's Jehovah acting to expose the JWs. lol.

• rebel8
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

In case there those who are not too impressed by the amount of visits this video has received, I thought I'd give y'all some stats to toss around in y'alls heads!

When this video was released a few days ago, right out of the gate as this thread indicates, in a matter of hours the views were up to 273,000. Currently the visits are close to 600,000 and rising. In another day or so the amount of visits will be close to a whopping 750,000 and rising!

It's safe to say that most who are perusing this video have some affiliation with Jehovah's Witnesses and have in the past or are currently members of a particular JW congregation. On average each congregation is made up of about 100 members. Simple arithmetic and division reveals that this 600,000 to 750,000 is the equivalent of between 6,000 to 7,500 congregations and in many cases entire families will learn about this video from another family member! My understanding is that the spanish community of JWs might soon get this video translated into their language. That's huge! Tell me this video hasn't added more grey hairs and created a great deal of concern to the already aging and troubled Governing Body and their helpers!

My message to Brie....you go girl!

• berrygerry
    berrygerry
    Island Man
    Island Man 4 hours ago
    DATA-DOG: "Am I the only one who sees the irony of the WTBTS just releasing another cartoon about being bold in school??"

No you're not. The thought crossed my mind a few days ago and I forgot to comment on it. Then today I came to mention it and noticed that you did.

It truly is fortuitous that that girl uploaded her video just days after the JWs' cartoon session at the K.H. about being bold at school. Who knows, maybe the timing is a sign that it's Jehovah acting to expose the JWs. lol.

Brie is not currently DF'd. She could have attended the recent meeting about children boldly witnessing. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit