Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• smiddy
    smiddy

rebel8

Your link led me to Richard Dawkins which I have already seen ,but nothing about this school girl video .? On his tweet .

However I do see it on LibertyAlf@ALFLiberty

Forgive me for being computer illiterate , I`m lucky to handle e-mails.

Just curious , what`s LibertyAlf got to do with Richard Dawkins ? or am I showing my ignorance once again .!

smiddy

• bemused
    bemused

Smiddy

Dawkins retweeted @ALFLiberty's tweet.

If you want to see Dawkins retweet you'll have to go on Twitter and check out his tweets on May 26 (it should be 7 from the bottom for that day).

• bemused
    bemused
    Now 567,783 views.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

I would suggest you contact your national Newspapers where you live and either suggest they pick up this story or just make a comment on it via a letter to the editor or such .If you are serious about taking advantage of this opportunity .

The ball is in your court ,I put my money where my mouth is and have contacted my national newspaper with this information.and have a few more papers to contact.

smiddy

• freddo
    freddo

@Smiddy

How do I do that? (contact newspapers, getting to the right person) Explain in words of one syllable because I genuinely don't know. What would I refer them to so they can see it with a few computer clicks.

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak ...

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

smiddy

I would suggest you contact your national Newspapers where you live

Excellent idea, I have just sent the link to 2 German Online News Channels, lets see if anything happens there.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

I sent the video to the following women's rights groups:

Equality Now (New York office)

Amnesty International - Stop the Violence Against Women Campaign

Human Rights Watch - Women's Rights

Canadian Women's Foundation

FAFIA-AFAI - Feminist Alliance For International Action

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Data-Dog - "Am I the only one who sees the irony of the WTBTS just releasing another cartoon about being bold in school?"

• smiddy
    smiddy

freddo

I`m an old fart with limited computer knowledge , however all newspapers i`m aware of have an option of getting readers feedback or tips for a story e.g. Letters To the Editor as an example.You don`t have to address it to anybody in particular ,if they think its a story worth following they will find a way, that`s what journalists do last I heard.

driving Force

I`m glad somebody else thinks it to be a good idea ,I hope many more do.I hope they follow through .

OrphanCrow

Excellent ,well done ,hopefully they will take it further to show this video to more women in their respective organizations .

rebel8 , and bemused ,thank you for clarifying that point.

smiddy

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    586 000

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit