Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• clarity
    clarity

If she hasn't been df'd ...I wonder if watchtower would even dare to 'touch' this case now.

Huge support for this! All the best to you Brie.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Awake at last - "My understanding is that everything she has done is on video so if she refuses to go before a JC the elders can DF her anyway and notify her of their decision and make an announcement in the local cong where she used to attend. End of story. She's out of the org so can say anything she likes, substantiated or otherwise"

Didn't she refer to herself as a "former" JW in the video, anyway? Wouldn't they view that admission as a semi-official disassociation, anyway? Was she ever even actually baptized?

All that being said, I can definitely imagine some grumpy old dumbass on the local BOE wanting to do something, but even if they did, all it would do is make them look like petty assholes to the general public.

• TheListener
    TheListener
    I wish I wasn't so anonymous because I would love to send this to the Ellen D. show or Dr. Phil.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Oprah, too; she's had XJW friends on the show, in fact.
  • Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Here it is with sound enhanced and with subtitles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZyZrgJci0w

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Well, Brie is on her way to witnessing and planting seeds of doubt to the 660,000th viewer. Way to go girl!
  • Watchtower-Free
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007
    She is awesome so well done. With no malice or hate. If only I was that smart at her age.
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp
    Great video to bump Watchtower-free. A lot of new posters on here that may have not seen this yet! Good job kid!
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    This video has been mirrored in other sites so probably over 1 million views.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit