Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• TheListener
    TheListener
    Any updates on this?
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    The Listener: Any updates on this?

The view count is climbing little by little. Currently it stands at about 626,000. So in the past couple of days it has increased about 7,000 views. The equivalent of about 70 JW congregations! I understand there are individuals interested in getting the video rendered in other languages. That would be colossal! Wonder if WT would be willing to lend us a hand!:)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

Now there's a Podcast interview of the young Lady

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtRb37klAOY

• Driving Force
    Driving Force
    Well the podcast is a bit long, but very entertaining.
  • goingthruthemotions
    goingthruthemotions

Awesome girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this needs to somehow make it's way to 20/20 or a national syndication.

i hate this cult, it will be the ruin of my family if my wife doesn't wake up. and right now i don't see that happening.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    View count up to 632,200 and rising. 6,000 views in the past 5 days. Equivalent to 60 JW congregations! I wonder how many watching are actually active, inquisitive and puzzled JWs!
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Time to update! Brie's great witness is approaching 638,000 views. Visitors are averaging a little over a thousand views a day. By Friday or Saturday it should be at 642,000 approximately.
  • Awake at last
    Awake at last

My understanding is that everything she has done is on video so if she refuses to go before a JC the elders can DF her anyway and notify her of their decision and make an announcement in the local cong where she used to attend. End of story. She's out of the org so can say anything she likes, substantiated or otherwise.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    For those of you who are interested, Brie's video is on the way of hitting the 650,000 view count in a few days.
  • Giordano
    Giordano
    A most effective witness.....lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit