Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Zoos
    Zoos
    I put my money where my mouth is and have contacted my national newspaper with this information.and have a few more papers to contact.

Would you mind posting your letter so some of us can do a JW copy of it for our own local newspapers?

• R. Jerome Harris
    R. Jerome Harris

Good for her.

Shame on any religious organization that does this to people.

Christ never did this to anyone.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    Just a tad under 590,000 views! For those of you who haven't seen this video....it is a must see!
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

An exJW calls Bethel.

To talk to one of the WBT$ GB "Rock Star" Popes,about the Video..

Cick the Link Below:

https://youtu.be/aMS2m4Cf44Y

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Approaching 605,000 views and rising...so what if it's at a snail's pace-at least it's being viewed!

Hopefully those viewing this young lady's video are ministerial servant's wives, elder's wives, circuit overseer's wives and other JW women in general, who can relate.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    This brave young lady's video may not be getting the visits that Caitlyn (Bruce) Jenner's video is getting but it's still climibing. It will soon be at 615,000 views based on youtube.
  • smiddy
    smiddy

Zoos , with all due respect ,I think people should put , in their own words , from the heart , how they feel about this situation and not copy and paste a generic response .I think this would have much more of an impact .

Their have been great suggestions with all the responses to form your own letter , and i hope you do along with many others .

smiddy

• jhine
    jhine

I just listened to phone call to Bethel . The lady calling was very patient and polite and explained herself well . I'm not sure what if anything was achieved though.

Did I miss something ?

Jan

• Zoos
    Zoos

Smiddy, many of us have no time to compose letters or spend time in any meaningful activist activities. However, we often feel the desire to do something.

Often on this forum, people have posted their letters to editors for others to copy and send to their own local papers. I have taken advantage of that arrangement in the past and felt good that I was able to play some kind of role, if only minimal.

Nevertheless, I respect your opinion on the matter.

My request stands, however, for anyone who would like to post a well written letter that may be used by others to further expand the reach of this video.

• flipper
    flipper
    Over 600,000 views and this young girl is making history on the Internet exposing the abusive behavior of the Jehovah's Witness cult and practices of the WT Society. What a brave young lady ! Keep it up young friend ! Great job ! This exposure needs to keep happening to wake people up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit