Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

500,113 visits an hour ago....that's pretty good!

I googled 'Jehovah's Witnesses' and this brave girl's video was showing up on the front page. Let's hope it lasts. I'm thinking that with God's blessing on Brie's efforts and His divine approval on her genuine performance....1,000,000 visits should be a piece of cake!

I'm loving it! Thank you Brie!

Due to the hundreds of thousands that have been hurt by this organization over the years, there are hundreds of thousands who are saying in their hearts...."Thank you Brie!":)

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

JW GoneBad

• smiddy
    smiddy

What can we do as individuals to keep this video alive so that more and more people view it .?

It`s one thing for the general public to see a disgruntled adult , perceived as having sour grapes with an organization coming out and criticizing it ,...........it`s another thing when a young high school girl does it in front of her peers in a classroom at school .

Maybe every high school / university should have a copy of this in their Humanity`s subjects , for discussion.

smiddy

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Driving Force, thank you and back at you!

I am soo proud of this young lady! In my book she is up there with the likes of Barbara Anderson, Blondie, Mary, Pixel (w/ team Atlantis), Candace Conti, Mouthy and countless other women and lady folk who are bound and determined to do something for the benefit of the rank and file who are continuously and increasingly abused by the WTBTS!

• bemused
    bemused
    Richard Dawkins tweeted the link yesterday to his 1.1m followers.
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force
    528 817 and counting.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    That is so awesome that Dawkins tweeted it.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Am I the only one who sees the irony of the WTBTS just releasing another cartoon about being bold in school?? 😜

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Send this video link to a famous ex-JWs Twitter account, that will help.

DD

• John Aquila
    John Aquila

It led to Church elders coming over to my house to counsel me.They told me I was guilty of making him masturbate.

What would be great is if a News team interviewed those elders and ask them why they feel that a girl in a bikini causes people to masturbate? Do they still believe that masturbation causes homosexuality?

Ask the elders why a woman that is raped is disfellowshipped?

That would expose them even more to their craziness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit