Young Girl Exposes Jehovah's Witnesses at school video goes VIRAL last 2 days 273,000 views

by Watchtower-Free 134 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Tech49
    Tech49

You could look at it this way......If over 600,000 people have spent 15 minutes watching her video..... thats at least 150,000 hours of time spent "telling the truth", or at least "listening to the truth" about WT and its policies.

Thats over 2100 months putting in regular Pioneer hours (@ 70 hrs/mo).....or equivalent to 178+ years in the full time "Serve-us".

I dare say she has reached more people and had a greater effect on spreading TRUTH than an entire Circuit of Regular Pioneers........ in just a few days.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

The video is on its way to 620,000 views. Not long ago it was at 600,000 views. 20,000 views in a couple of days' time is the equivalent of about 200 JW congregations. 620,000 views in a week's time is the equivalent of about 6,200 Jehovah's Witnesses congregations. People and individuals outside of this 'apostate nation' are viewing Brie's awesome witness...and it ain't the 'worldly'.

I think Brie's genuine and heartfelt speech may very well be taking root in the heart of many an individual affiliated with WT. Among the new arrivals and visitors are Bible studies, unbaptized JW family members, JW youth, the JW rank and file and maybe the WT elite too! Yay, yay!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

JW GoneBad - "The video is on its way to 620,000 views..."

Hmm.

Wonder how many views an individual WT video gets?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Way passed the 620,000 mark and on its way to 640,000. So the next 20,000 views will be the equivalent of another 200 JW congregations that are being 'Witnessed' to. Slow but sure!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Out of the mouth of babes.........comes wisdom
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Out of the mouth of babes.........comes wisdom

And honesty.

• Designer Stubble
    Designer Stubble
    From what I understand, the elders have gotten wind here of and are trying to get her before a JC.
  • never a jw
    never a jw
    How about people who live in the area where Brie lives, have seen the video and know about the injustices committed in JC show support to this girl by going to the kingdom hall and protest. It may generate publicity that will increase the awareness of more people about the cult. Just an idea.
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    From what I understand, the elders have gotten wind here of and are trying to get her before a JC.

Thanks for the heads up Designer Stubble. My concern is not for Brie-should she decide to meet with the elders. The elders will have communicated with WT corporate lawyers to get some advice and direction before meeting with her; even still Brie will kick their asses! God bless her!

And God bless Brie's father and mother for raising such a courageous young lady!

• smiddy
    smiddy

Nobody should attend a judicial committee unless they can take two of their own supporters along to witness the proceedings and also record it.

And no body of elders would ever agree to that , so you would never have to appear before one.

Besides they have no authority to make Brie attend one anyway.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit