San Francisco Giants vs. Kansas City Royals - World Series Winners ?

by flipper 92 Replies latest jw friends

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Like I said before...

Madison Bumgartner is the MVP!

What a great game 7!

• zed revisited
    zed revisited

Too f'ing sweet!

Madbum has to be MVP.

zed

• Gregor
    Gregor

GIANTS !!!

• Skinnedsheep
    Skinnedsheep

Boom. What a great game

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Whooooooo, that was a nail biter

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I guess I was wrong about KC not needing to worry about facing Bumgarner again. The guy is a machine.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Hey KS!

• flipper
    flipper

3 World Championships in 5 years ! Yeah Giants ! Right f---ing on ! Man oh man , my son, mrs. Flipper and myself were sweating bullets in the 9th inning when KC hit that triple and our outfielders acted like they were running around inside a pinball machine chasing a pinball - but thankfully Bumgarner made up for their errors by nailing down the final out. I think Madison Bumgarner is an alien because I've NEVER seen any kind of pitching performances like that in a World Series before- and he does it every flipping time ! Incredible. MVP indeed for the Series.

Kansas City was the most challenging opponent we've faced in 2010, 2012, or 2014. They battled to the end and had a great year- I tip my hat to them- however tonight the Giants were NOT to be denied. I feel the play Joe Panik made by flipping the ball out of his glove to Crawford for the out at second base and the ensuing throw to first base for the double play- might have been the play of the series. Certainly it was the play that broke any momentum that Kansas City had going in that inning and after that the Giants got the 3rd run and rode Bumgarner's back to the championship. Absolutely astounding.

I bought champagne at the store before the game and my son, Mrs. Flipper and myself celebrated by drinking some ! I look forward to seeing the celebration parade on T.V. in San Francisco and a big congratulations to Giants fans everywhere and the San Francisco Giants - champions of 2010, 2012, and now 2014 ! Long live the Giants ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm going with San Francisco in a close one.

Rub a Dub

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

Great game, awesome win!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit