San Francisco Giants vs. Kansas City Royals - World Series Winners ?

by flipper 92 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Here we go ! Go Giants ! May the great spirit of Giantland hear my pleas !!!! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

It was weird, I thought something was going on with Voglesong, I could tell by his face his head wasn't in it, he just looked weird, and then he did a meltdown. Hopefully he feels better knowing it didn't hurt his team any. We all have those moments when the stress gets to us.

• kairos
    kairos

Let's catch a game together next season. ( Unless Armageddon comes first, of course )

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Well at least The Ohio State Buckeyes pulled it out last night in double overtime. I was switching back and forth between the games and when KC was down 7-4 after blowing the lead, I knew it was over. At least this series is going to be at least 6 games, I'm sure the network appreciates that.

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

The series isn't over, but the series MVP choice is obvious: Madison Bumgarner!

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Well that game blew chunks. KC might as well turn out the lights. Looks like the Giants are the new Yankees. It has to be difficult watching the other guys celebrate at your stadium, which no doubt is what is going to happen.

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

Baumgartner's pitching was epic, but the Giants don't have a lock, they won two in a row already in this series, it could happen again.

• flipper
    flipper

LISA ROSE- Yeah, Vogelsongs teamates definitely bailed him out in Saturdays game. We all go through stress indeed, I can't imagine going through that stress in front of millions of viewers on National T.V. Even tougher most probably. I've got a good feeling about the Giants chances now leading 3 games to 2.

KAIROS- Indeed my friend, we'll have to catch a Giants game together sometime ! That would be fun.

SAFE AT HOME- Well, it's not over till it's over, still just 3 -2 in favor of the Giants. Anything can happen, but Bumgarner is definitely an elite pitcher for the ages now. Wow, that performance WAS astounding from him last night.

GL TIREBITER- I agree Mad-Bum is a lock for the MVP if the Giants win . His pitching last night was awesome ! I think what will happen according to San Francisco radio reports is if Peavy gets into any trouble in Game 6 at Kansas City- Petit will be brought in to save the day like he did for Vogelsong. And if this series GETS to a Game 7 - if Hudson gets into any trouble on Wednesday in the final game- the word is that Bumgarner would be brought in to throw 60 pitches or so to save the day. So Bruce Bochy has it covered if the Royals don't go quietly into the night. I expect they'll put up a good fight in desperation in game 6 tomorrow. It should be exciting ! Take care everybody ! Look forward to any takes or insights you have ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Oh wow. What a game, never would have thought. Don't know if I can watch much tonight unless KC gets another big lead. I will definitely be channel flipping! I don't know how the players get thru it, the adrenaline must be pumping so fast, but of course that's why they get paid the obscene $$$

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

It's going the distance!

At least the Royals don't have to worry about Baumgarner anymore, though he did say he was available to pitch if needed. I just can't see them using him for more than an inning on only 2 days rest.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit