San Francisco Giants vs. Kansas City Royals - World Series Winners ?

by flipper 92 Replies latest jw friends

• Gregor
    Gregor

Rub - Your bookie is still taking bets? Hang on to that guy.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

flipper I still love you but I don't like you for a while.

• flipper
    flipper

SAFE at HOME- Hey sis , I understand. Love is a very fickle thing ! LOL ! I still love and like you too ! LOL ! My condolences to you regarding the Kansas City outcome. However- those guys played the Giants harder than the other two championships in 2010 and 2012. You should be very proud of those K.C. Royals and the battle they put up . Both teams deserve a lot of credit for giving us all one hell of a World Series ! It was an incredibly exciting series. Hang in there, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

Well now I can get back to focusing on my team, the Indians. We don't have to face the Giants next year but we do play the Royals 19 times. Oh boy, just another year in the life of an Indians fan. (Oh, and now I can go back to hating the Royals in regular season. You are right, love is fickle.)

• flipper
    flipper

Yeah Giants ! The parade is tomorrow in S.F. 11:30 A.M. Pacific time ! Definitely gonna watch it

• flipper
    flipper

Well, the World Series parade in San Francisco went off fantastic once again ! Fans even coming out in the rain to the tune of 1 million people ! All on the streets and a final stage presentation at City Hall. Hunter Pence finished the show by getting the crowd in a positive uproar in support of the Giants and clamored for Giants ownership to re-sign Pablo Sandoval as he's a free agent this winter. Can't wait till next year ! Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

flipper;Dodgers game 7..What's with all the spitting, in the past it was from chewing tobacco but now they are chewing gum and still spitting in the dug out the pitchers mound all over the place...

• flipper
    flipper

JAMES- I don't know what all the spitting is about- but if the Dodgers don't win game 6 tomorrow night- there will be no game 7 - Houston will be world champions . If I was a Dodger pitcher, I would not want to pitch to most of those Astros hitters, my god are they ever powerful. I wish the S.F. Giants would get at least one player who could hit 25 homers a year and drive in 100 runs. I'm leaning towards Houston winning it all tomorrow night behind Verlander pitching. Should be exciting

• JRK
    JRK

I hope Verlander has his good stuff going tonight. Watching 5 1/2 hour games is hard enough when it's my Cubbies!

JK

• flipper
    flipper
    Well, I was wrong - Houston didn't win it in game 6 , but they did win it all in game 7. I just felt Houston had a lot more powerful hitters than L.A. who could knock the cover off the baseball. Home runs traveling over 460 feet . Amazing. Usually great pitching beats great hitting ; but not this year. These Houston players were a powerhouse for sure. I don't think any team would have beat them. Congratulations to Houston for beating my Giants rivals the Dodgers ! This will be a great pick me up for the Houston area after going through so much sadness and devastation from Harvey

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit