San Francisco Giants vs. Kansas City Royals - World Series Winners ?

by flipper 92 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

Once again for the 3rd time in 5 years my favorite baseball team the S.F. Giants are headed to the World Series ! So who do you think will win this years series and your reasons for your predictions ?

The Giants had an epic Game 5 come from behind win with Ishikawa's home run Thursday night clinchimg a N.L. pennant for them and they are battled tested in my opinion. I'm totally pumped and excited ! My prediction is San Fran will win the series 4 games to 2 . I feel their manager Bruce Bochy outmanages most other managers in how he deals with his pitchers and his bullpen or relief pitchers. What say you all ? Look forward to your takes and discussions ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Raton
    Raton

I have no prediction. I just hope the Royals win. They are most like my team, the Brewers.

• designs
    designs

Hope its a great Series.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

No predictions but I'm cheering for the Giants!!!

• kairos
    kairos

Giants vs. Royals...

Nephilim vs. Annointed?

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

It's always puzzled me that it's called the World Series, yet nobody outside of the USA plays baseball. The nearest thing we have is a girls game called rounders :)

• Gregor
    Gregor

clever! Kairos.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Royals haven't lost a playoff game this year. Royals in 4.

• ScenicViewer
    ScenicViewer

When my team isn't in the playoffs I tend to latch on to an underdog team that catches my interest. This year it's the Royals. They are young, enthusiastic, and fun to watch.

Most of the games they've played until now have been very close, 1 run games, and quite a few have gone into extra innings. But the series they've played haven't been close, they have swept them all. They seen to be tenacious, and know how to hang in there until they win it.

The Giants have won 2 World Series very recently, but it's been 29 years for KC, so the Royals are a sentimental favorite, but I think they have the team that can go all the way.

BTW, I wish my team, who I'm not mentioning because they were embarassing, had Buster Posey catching. He is the one thing I love about the Giants!

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

I have family in both SF and KC, so I shouldn't choose sides. The regular season record suggests the Royals have the edge, but when it comes to the series the Giants know how to win the final game. I think it will come down to game seven, winner takes all!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit