for I have sought out your precepts.

46 I will speak of your statutes before kings

and will not be put to shame,

47 for I delight in your commands

because I love them.

48 I reach out for your commands, which I love,

that I may meditate on your decrees.

MAKE A REPLY TO THOSE TAUNTING YOU

"Consider, too, the fact that Jehovah's organization alone , in all the earth, is directed by God's holy spirit or active force. (Zech. 4:6) Only this organization functions for Jehovah's purpose and to his praise. To it alone God's Sacred Word, the Bible, is not a sealed book." Watchtower 1973 Jul 1 p.402

" To receive everlasting life in the earthly Paradise we must identify that organization and serve God as part of it." Watchtower 1983 Feb 15 p.12

I DO NOT SEE THIS IN THE BIBLE AS A PART OF THE GOSPEL MESSAGE WHY EXACTLY MUST WE FOLLOW THE WATCHTOWER SOCITIES MANDATES TO ACHIEVE SALVATION BRAINFLOSS PUBLICATION QUOTES TAKEN FROM JWFACTS--THANKS

• breakfast of champions
  • sparky1
    sparky1

"Still, cheer up Apostates, you have managed to stumble many young brothers and sisters, some have committed suicide."- SPARKS

Where is your evidence SPARKS? Your claim is highly inflammatory and defamatory at one and the same time! Did someone confess to you before they took their own life that this website caused them to commit suicide? If you have no direct evidence of such action than you are no better than your nemisis 'Satan' who was supposed to be the first liar and accuser. Oh....you are aware that MANY Bethelites have committed suicide over the years. One of them was my first roommates brother. Who should we credit for their suicides since they were at the HUB of Jehovahs Organization and many took their own lives way before the advent of the Internet and Jehovahs-Witness.net and the proliferation of so-called 'apostates'?

• sparky1
    sparky1

If I believed in Freudian psychology, I would say that SPARKS is 'anal-expulsive'. He seems to enjoy spreading his shit around.

• MadGiant
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

These morons do not even have the intelligence to realize that they are making the owner[s] of this web-site very rich indeed, [ I'm talking billions here like FaceBook and Twitter etc.. ] while they are working for him or her. [ Web-sites make money by people going on them [called hits] and the amount of time on it.Plus the advertising on the site]. The Administrators are the biggest morons, working free and on here longer than any-one else for their un-known Queen Bee or some billionaire Dude] actually, calling them "morons" is an insult to all moron's..!!!!

No doubt you Internet Terrorists are sitting in your grotty little smelly bedroom or flat wondering what new subject or thread you can come up with to get the most hits or posts.... while the owner of this web-site is on his huge new yacht drinking champagne with a beautiful girl hung on each arm laughing at you all the way to the bank in Dubai in Saudi Arabia.

I can see Simon on his New Yacht,land locked in Calgary..(No Ocean There)..

Thinking "How can I get this dam thing up to OUTLAWS?!..He`s got an ocean close by!"..LOL!!..

Simon knows he can borrow my ocean anytime he likes!..

I had no idea Simon was a Billionaire..

Although it would explain the Solid Gold Toilet he sent me for Christmas..

That sucker was heavy,it fell through the 1st floor..

We`ve decided to make it the basement toilet now..

I`m not lugging it back upstairs,only to have it make a 2nd hole in the floor..

I certainly don`t want to be on it,when it eventually lands in the basement again..

.............................. photo mutley-ani1.gif...OUTLAW

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Hi Sparky, from one fading Witness to an active one - Welcome!

You rightly said, "At Matthew24:9, Jesus states "........you will be hated by all the nations on account of my name"

Wow!!! And still you don't see it?????????? The TRUTH?

Rutherford gave you the JW name - it didn't come from God! Therefore, IF you get persecuted, you'll not be getting persecuted for Scriptural reasons.

There are 23 Bible verses in the Greek Scriptures which state that a Christian should be a witness for Christ. Not ONE verse in the Greek Scriptures says anyone has to witness for Jehovah!!

You are bearing the wrong name and have been conned by the anti-Christ yourself. Waken up and study the Bible - not literature.

Your faith and salvation is based on men in Brooklyn - men who have TOLD you they are God's channel - and you believe them????

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Sparks is getting in his time. If a JW stumbles upon this site and loses their faith then they never truly believed in the WTBS to begin with. They just need an excuss to flee the insanity. All of the millions of hits on the JW.Org should then convince millions of people to become JW's. God's site has got to be stronger than this site.

Sour Grapes

• SpeedRacer
    SpeedRacer

Simon,

Can I have a loan.... little short this month...LOL

Sparks must of had a few minutes on his hands while he was waiting for the fries to finish cooking at his part time job at Mcdonalds......

Sparks....as I raise the visor on my helmet.....1975...lived it.. been there done that... oh how wrong you are! ....among other things!

Speedracer

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I'm confused. Sparks joined and started posting 11 years ago. Then nothing for awhile, then 7 years ago, one thread started. But, 7 days ago . . . well, this isn't the same Sparks as back then, is it? Total turnaround, if so. Hijacked account perhaps? New user, same username? Reusing defunct username? Call me curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit