PART TWO of AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE BY A PRACTICING JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by Sparks 83 Replies latest jw friends

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

There is life outside the borg dude.

We here are all living proof of that.

We are survivors of emotional and spiritual abuse aswell as intellectual dishonesty.

You might not like what you read here but unlike the org YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

• suavojr
    suavojr

My next career move will be to become a full blown apostate and see my bank accounts grow!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Coded Logic says ... And our posts are our feelings in regards to their inhumanity.

I just wanted to reiterate that this is satire in its intent, for whatever reason.

Many people reading this and the first Part One didn't realize.

Cant say a like his egregiously offensive style of humor, assuming it was done so to show the ignorant mindset

of a typical indoctrinated Jehovah Witness.

• 4thgen
    4thgen

Well what do you expect from a little green man that has a penis elephant nose?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Stop drinking!

• Little Imp
    Little Imp

My goodness, although I didn't read all of it as I became bored it just served as a reminder as to just how nasty some JWs can be. To think that the person who write it believes he is a Christian! Goes against all bible teachings. No wonder people are leaving the congregations in their droves if people like that are attending!

Such namecalling usually goes on in a playground by young children who do not know any better but for an adult to resort to such behaviour is just very, very sad.

• hellenback
    hellenback

Post 83 of 83
    Joined 1/8/2003 I must ask is your profile picture a good likeness. You obviously like sitting at Satans table as you have been here 10 years longer than I have.

Hitler when invading Poland took back lands stolen from Germany in the treaty of Versaiiles. As for the King Of the North & the King of the South.

Basic geography lesson Russia is in the Eastern & northern Hemispheres when the earth tilts. The UK is a bit diferent but The northern hemisphere is the most accurate answer. East-west depends on the interpretation you use. Strictly geographically, it is split by the Prime Meridian, so it is in the Eastern and Western Hemispheres. In the sense that the "Old World" is the Eastern Hemisphere, it's in the Eastern Hemisphere. It's also sometimes considered the Western Hemisphere, along with the Americas, and Asia is considered the Eastern Hemisphere.
    The Northern Hemisphere is precise, because the Equator is precise. The Eastern or Western Hemisphere is arbitrary because the Prime Meridian is arbitrary.

The USA is also in the Northern Hemisphere so all are in the Northern Hemisphere meaning the US ,UK & Russia could all be the King of the North as allies against a nation or nations in the South.

The Southern Hemisphere includes most of South America and one third of Africa. The countries found in South America are such as Argentina, Columbia, Brazil, Bolivia, Peru, Venezuela and even Paraguay.

This comment made me laugh

Yes,there were a few paedophiles in-side a tiny amount of congregations world-wide.They were and are diss-fellowshiped on discovery,not moved to another "parish" like with the Roman Catholic church for example.All large organizations have the odd paedophile,and if you think other-wise,you are very naive. LOL you have been visiting this site for 13 years and you still beleive that ?

The Judiciary certainly beleived that the Organisation was complicit in covering up & moving Pervertsd around which is why millions have been paid out to thousands of victims.

Sorry to disappoint you Apostate Terrorists,but he didn't kill himself. He is very much alive and kicking,preaching door to door with a very beautiful new wife and hopes to be a pioneer next year,and never been so happy in his whole life.

Probably because he cant believe his luck that a beautiful wife is polishing his knob 247 somehow kidding her he is spiritual because he knocks on doors gives talks, handles mics or reads the watchtower. How spirituality is measured by those means is a mystery to all but Jehovah's Witnesses(women).

No doubt you Internet Terrorists are sitting in your grotty little smelly bedroom or flat wondering what new subject or thread you can come up with to get the most hits or posts.... while the owner of this web-site is on his huge new yacht drinking champagne with a beautiful girl hung on each arm laughing at you all the way to the bank in Dubai in Saudi Arabia.

Another LOL moment grotty smelly bedrooms ERR no. As for the champagne sipping millionaire in Dubai LOL . Unlike the Faithless & Indiscreet Slavedrivers of the GB living in the walkill resort for old virgins with like most corporations in |The USA a Token Black man.

They fly first class and stay in Top class accomodation paid for by the Suckers in the Rank & File. If the end is so close why are they selling off billions of dollars of prime new york property?

Last of all.

Firstly,the brothers and sisters in Bethel are not a police-force,and secondly,at the end of the day,I am answerable to Jehovah and His son Jesus Christ not the Organization

Really so why don't you publish a photo your full name Congregation & PO's name & see have fast you are pulled in to a back room? I dare you or are you a coward?

• DeWandelaar
    DeWandelaar

@Sparks... The truth is hard to bear. The realisation that there is "nothing" however makes it not less real. Sure you can imagine that there will be a paradise somewhe someday and a resurrection but wishfull thinking does not help at end.

you also like the word "apostate" since you have been throwing it in almost any sentence but how can a person be an apostate if the persons behind religion do not even exist? Can you proof it?

I do not conscider myself an apostate... i conscider myself a free man! i finally have the sense that I am alive! And about being depressed: i am less depressed than years ago when I was a JW sucker.

• androb31
    androb31
    "this web-site is more than lightly demonized."

Crazy......That's how I like to order my Subway sandwiches. Lightly toasted and heavy on the demonized chipotle sauce lol. I must be in the right place!!

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

Yes, I read the entire post ... I still think this Sparks is pulling a prank here. Perhaps to try and get JW lurkers to see how idiotic they can be, perhaps just for his own personal amusement ... or maybe he really was assimilated back into the BORG ... ?? At this point I suppose only Sparks knows for sure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit