PART TWO of AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE BY A PRACTICING JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by Sparks 83 Replies latest jw friends

• Dis-Member
    Dis-Member

These creeps spend literally weeks,months or even years hoping to make a computer viruses that will get into peoples computer BIOS to completely destroy their computers. They never see the peoples anger, frustration and distress.... The damage can cost each person about £1,000 [ $1,660.74 ] or more to replace a basic new Laptop or Tower.

Where did you learn about computers? Awake magazine? No virus can destory physical hardware.

• Mikado
    Mikado

and no basic tower or laptop costs $1000....

• The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Sparks - by being here you are an apostate as well - welcome...

• Splash
    Splash

Sparks: The apostate Terrorists on this web-site often succeed in either making Jehovah's witnesses doubt the Faithful and Discrete Slave's teachings or they manage to get a brother or sister to believe their twisted lies. This is done in several cunning ways; either by stating The Faithful and Discrete Slave keeps changing it's doctrines...

The more you post, the more you expose your own leaders as being indecisive blind guides!

The undisputable, incontrovertible, 100% provable fact is, the F&DS DO keep changing their doctrines!

The F&DS even admit as much! They take pride in it! Since they admit it, why can't you accept it? We know you are having a hard time defending teachings that are built on sand, but please try to leave yourself with a little bit of credibilty.

The simplest thing in the world is to prove you are as blinded as they are.
    By your desperate name calling and tenuous defense of the WT you are wilfully ignoring demonstrable reality.
    Hoping and saying that the WT are right does not make them so. Their recorded actions and written history prove otherwise. Fact.

The F&DS are your Gods. They have become "Jehovah". You close your eyes to the obvious and berate those who refuse to do the same.

Stick your fingers in your ears and go and do your raindance somewhere else where the natives appreciate your rejection of truthful facts, and where you can indulge yourselves in the deceptions you so obviously love to love.

Fancy trying to defend this indefensible statement!
    Silly, silly Sparks!

Splash.

• Raton
    Raton

I can't be away from this site for 2 days again. This thread is a classic.

• jemba
    jemba

Oh if only your fantasy world of Jehoover and Satan and the bible of fairytales were real. Such a load of crap!

• jemba
    jemba

Typical rant of a sad, angry JW. I left and have never suffered another dark day of crippling depression. Now i know what was causing it. :(

• tornapart
    tornapart

If the OP had really gone back to the Borg I don't think he would have posted under his original username. he'd have invented a new one.

The fact he's still using the same username from years ago and was clearly an 'apostate' himself all those years ago (and judging from those posts he has a sharp sense of humour) tells me that he's having us all on.

I'm with Finklestein on this one. Time will tell.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I would like to award Sparks the Satire Achievement Award for best Satirical thread topic.

Way to go Sparks.

• Trailer Park Pioneer
    Trailer Park Pioneer

These posts are funny because I see Watchtower Writers and Governing Body members trying to fabricate lies like those Sparks wrote.  This is the inner logic or illogical brains Active JWs who frequent EX-JW websites trying to rescue Free Minds from the Borg!

His comments about Simon are funny because he is no Internet Billionaire with two Lear Jets and a 25,000 square foot house, this guy is writing like the Watchtower Writer and have come to realize Ex-JWs have lots of wonder in their life and are not as miserable as the Magazines made us out to be!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit