PART TWO of AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE BY A PRACTICING JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by Sparks 83 Replies latest jw friends

• ADJUSTMENTS
    ADJUSTMENTS

This is just a microcosm of what many rank and file JW's are going through in the Borg. Many of them have given there lives completely to the CULT. They have put all there eggs in the "proverbial-basket", so if they even think about the JW CULT as not being real it frightens them to no end. They are most times the ones that didn't live the double life and got a taste of the outside. I have family in the same predicament. They believe there is nowhere else to turn besides to the Borg and the 8 evil men that they have never met in bethel. So they have to ride this train to the end, they have almost no other choice, they are truly trapped mentally. They are the type that reason to themselves that if it isn't the truth I know God will understand my heart and forgive me, I know because I have been there before. Even if God himself were to come down and tell them it's not the truth they would still be in denial. The cognitive dissonance is completely turned off. With this weekends WT brainwashing the "mentally diseased apostate" fear is reignited! They are so deeply mind controlled it should be a crime and the GB should be prosecuted!

For sparks to be on this website for over 10 years and still be a rank and file JW tells you a lot about his mental state, he needs to seriously see a doctor and fast! I feel very sorry for him, and this psychotic episode.

• Bungi Bill
    Bungi Bill

If ever there was a 21st Century equivalent of the old time soap-box politician, it would be this guy!

Bill

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent

Oh! dear - some people never grow up.

• HeyThere
    HeyThere

My goodness this post is so sad. This person is obviously very upset and not thinking clearly...the post was a ramble going all over the place. He is losing his religion, and apparently fighting like heck to hold onto it. He is broken.

• Simon
    Simon

Wow, where to start.

If getting some malwars means you scrap a whole laptop or desktop then you must be an idiot.

To then make the leap from that to 'us' being terrorists is ... well, a giant leap.

Finally, what is it about zealot christians that makes then soooo obsessed and keen to talk about anal sex all the time. You're probably gay ... or at least your boyfriend is.

But enough of this "fun". You're not here to take part in the site as it's intended so goodbye'

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

PART TWO OF THE SATIRICAL PUNKING BY SPARKS.

FOLKS COME ON YOU CANT TAKE THIS AS REAL ???

READ THIS PART ONCE AGAIN .....

No doubt you Internet Terrorists are sitting in your grotty little smelly bedroom or flat wondering what new subject or thread you can come up with to get the most hits or posts.... while the owner of this web-site is on his huge new yacht drinking champagne with a beautiful girl hung on each arm laughing at you all the way to the bank in Dubai in Saudi Arabia.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Oh by the way I don't find this kind of humor particularly funny, because some people like JWS or fading JWS might not realize

that is made with intent as a Satirical put down.

• Batman89
    Batman89

*crickets*

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

This is making me crazy...isn't anyone going to point out that he kept spelling "discreet" incorrectly? I am sure that made Jehovah very sad. Evidently, he doesn't use spell check.

• JeffT
    JeffT

sitting in their grotty little smelly bedrooms or flats,

He lost me here. He might steal a line or two from "A Clockwork Orange" but he's no Anthony Burgess. I smell troll.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit