PART TWO of AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE BY A PRACTICING JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

by Sparks 83 Replies latest jw friends

• bohm
    bohm

A mighty blast from jehovahs ass!

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

It is not us who are the virus. It is the JWs who indoctrinate their children. It is the men who stand upon the stage and claim to know things that they don't know. It is the the spiritually dead GB who assert they have the powers of devine interpitation and personal revelation that are the virus. It is the infectious B.I.T.E model they wish to spead everywhere. It is the JWs who knock on peoples doors saying that they have the answers to life. THEY are the virus.

We are the antidote. The firmware. The firewall. And so long as my fingers are capable of typing I will continue to oppose the spread of this infectious diseas and the superstitious vandalism of other peoples minds!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

PART TWO OF THE SATIRICAL PUNKING BY SPARKS.

FOLKS COME ON YOU CANT TAKE THIS AS REAL ???

READ THIS PART ONCE AGAIN .....

No doubt you Internet Terrorists are sitting in your grotty little smelly bedroom or flat wondering what new subject or thread you can come up with to get the most hits or posts.... while the owner of this web-site is on his huge new yacht drinking champagne with a beautiful girl hung on each arm laughing at you all the way to the bank in Dubai in Saudi Arabia.

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Amusement apart, if you had adopted the WT writing knack, you might have convinced every JW of your satrical sincerity.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

If Satan the devil was to think-up a way to snare True Christians

He would get them to re-invent Jesus Christ's baptism so that they end up making a vow to God's Spirit Directed Organization.

A number of brothers - A MANS NUMBER! (see page 109 of the; "Jehovah's Witnesses = Proclaimers of God's Kingdom" book)

Their vows would not be valid until the last part of their body was immersed (forehead or hand).

Satan's deception is so spectacular that he has managed to get the corrupted Christian Baptismal Vows to enter into God's actual temple and taunt Jehovah right to his face!

That is disgusting!

An appalling sacriledge!

An abomination!

Entering the holy place.

When you catch sight of it .......................... flee!

Flee from the reprehensible scum bags that call themselves Jehovah's Witnesses.

Bringing such defamation to God's actual name.

and

Having the audacity to re-invent Jesus Christ's baptism so they can get veneration for themselves!

Publicly showing that they are also gods!

abe

• Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

FOLKS COME ON YOU CANT TAKE THIS AS REAL ???

The person who posted this is being satrical. However, the wording and reasoning behind it is the ACTUAL POSITION of the WTBTS. And our posts are our feelings in regards to their inhumanity.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Luke 12:49-53

"I came to start a fire on the earth, and what more is there for me to wish if it has already been lighted? 50  Indeed, I have a baptism with which to be baptized, and how I am being distressed until it is finished! 51  Do YOU imagine I came to give peace on the earth? No, indeed, I tell YOU, but rather division. 52  For from now on there will be five in one house divided, three against two and two against three. 53  They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against [her] mother, mother-in-law against [her] daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against [her] mother-in-law."

Everything Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

abe

• Simon
    Simon

while the owner of this web-site is on his huge new yacht drinking champagne with a beautiful girl hung on each arm laughing at you all the way to the bank in Dubai in Saudi Arabia.

Wohoo !

(if only)

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

You are delusional. I suggest you contact a mental health professional asap.

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

Is this Andrew? If so, I've come across you before.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit