An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Sparks,

Your demon Watchtower god is no match for my Lord and savior, Jesus.

Have a nice life.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Sparks...are you pioneering this month? That was a good 3 hours toward your '30' - Good Job

PS you are in a cult, son.

• SG098
    SG098

I find it ironic that sparks hasn't even come on here to respond to at least 1 comment. I guess he's "a coward or full of hate...for people."

Hey sparks, in Matthew 24:9 who said, "you will be persecuted on the account of my name"?

Was it Jehovah or Jesus that said that?

Also, you're basing your entire argument off a book that you think most of us still believe. The bible is a human creation and has many contradictions. Sparks, do you even know how the bible was formed and canonized?

Why does Jehovah create evil in Isaiah 45:7? I thought Jehovah was righteous and satan was evil?

Why does Jehovah give his blessing on killing everyone in a city except for virgin girls in Numbers ch. 31? Think of this for a second, what if the Muslims are the true religion and Allah tells the Muslims to come to your town and kill you and your family but if you have a virgin daughter keep her alive. Im sure you're a good person sparks, you would think the Muslim god was wicked for killing everyone...even good people...but keeping alive the virgins and sometimes the animals adds to how evil a god would be to allow that and bless that.

Just stop and think for once sparks.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How does a Troll get 7 pages of reply?

Did any of you REALLY read all that crap?

GEEZ...........

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

Even if the organization is correct, I'd rather spend my time being non-existent. The same way most of you JW's say you would follow the organization even if there was no Jehovah.

• tornapart
    tornapart

I'm with all those that say he's having us on. Read his early posts when he first joined. He's probably sat with a big grin on his face because he's stirred everyone up.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

Wow....seven pages of posts. I quit reading after he compared the importance of his own rant here on this "apostate" forum, to the 66 88 letters of the Bible...this has got to be a joke.

This important letter is personally to YOU, just as many of the Bible's 88 letters are to be taken personal by YOU the reader.

• quellycatface
    quellycatface

Go away and do something useful.

• baltar447
    baltar447

He trolled us and left to go finish his time for the month.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

That marathon letter must have taken ages to TYPE, let alone compose. I think he is just taking the rest of the month off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit