An important message from a PRACTICING Jehovah's witness

by Sparks 159 Replies latest jw friends

• Island Man
    Island Man

Sparks, how old are you? Was that a serious post, or was it just satire? Because your post is filled with many flawed assumptions and flawed premises that many on here have already discarded for the rubbish that they are. Your post reveals that you are completely ignorant of the intelligence of the people on this forum. You are also completely ignorant of your ignorance! I find it hard to believe you've been a member of this forum for so long and you post such an OP filled with weak, long-debunked false premises. You are completely out of your league on here and seem completely oblivious to this fact. This is why I suspect that this is just a piece of clever satire. It can't be real. No one can be a member of this forum for so long and be such a naive and clueless JW apologist as revealed by the contents of the OP.

• finally awake
    finally awake

too long, didn't read. But in general, to anyone who claims to be an active, practicing dub, some advice - have a beer, watch a movie, sleep in, and get a life.

• This is my tigersuit
    This is my tigersuit

and smoke a cigar!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Folks its satirical prank.

Read some of Sparks previous posts.

Oh that British humor !

• EndofMysteries
  • Finkelstein
  • Magnum
    Magnum

He and His son Jesus Christ carefully designed and decorated this Earth for you.

Earth is a brutal, savage place. Nature is cruel and coldly efficient. I could write volumes on the horrors of nature. If Jah and his son designed nature, then I want no fellowship with them.

Your post is too long and you have bad grammar. You assume that we left JWdom because of some weakness on our part. We actually left because of strength on our part. I think we are more intelligent, well-read, discerning, reasonable, etc. than blind JWs who follow a proven false prophet.

If your post is a joke, then I say get a life. I don't have time for such.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Wow where do i start?

1. Almighty God's name is Jehovah,the God of Abraham. Which is a well known fact. Jehovah's people carry His name:

Which ones? Yahweh's Restoration Ministry?, Jehivah's Witnesses, Assemblies of Yahweh?

2.Jehovah's witnesses sanctify or "hallow" God's name.Lord's prayer:

Not really.

3.Jehovah's witnesses are hated by all nations on account of God's name:

Actually many other religions are hated more then JWs

4.Jehovah's witnesses do not go to war or take-up weapons:

Neither do Amish, Two-Twos etc

5. Jehovah's witnesses believe and follow all the Bible.They do not pick and choose scriptures to suit themselves.They do not add to the Bible or add made-up words like Crucifixion,Trinity,Ghost, Purgatory etc..

Of course not they are freaking fundementalists

6.Jehovah's witnesses preach The Good News of The Kingdom world-wide: ( Matthew 24:14) and to all races,colours,religions etc.. They fully understand what God's Kingdom is,..ie a Government and Jesus reigning as King since 1914.

And the proof jesus was here and ever eye saw him is where? (Rev 1:7) I'm scannign 1914 newspapaers I see nothing.

7. Jehovah's people do not practice false or pagan teachings such as Christmas,Easter,The cross,Hell fire torment,and that all good people go to heaven.

Neither do Two-twos thatt Christo Phillipne religion either... many don't. As for the cross you need to read Josephus.

8.God's people do not smoke,swear,lie,steal,fornicate, drink-eat blood,use violence,gamble,get drunk or follow the world.

They may not smoke but they do swear,lie,steal,fornicate,get drunk and follow the world. As for eaing blood that is a cop out. Using violence is also

9.Jehovah's witnesses do not get involved with politics.They are no part of this world:(John 17:16)

Like the UN?

10. The Jehovah's witnesses are the only religion to understand all the Bibles books and prophesies and visions in infinite detail from Genesis 3:15 to Revelation 22:19

I personally will show you that they don't...scan my posts under my 'Bible Invented' drafts

• Listener
    Listener

I'm deeply sorry if you have been stumbled by some-one inside the congregation. I myself have been stumbled in the past. If you have studied the Bible over some time, you will know that Jesus gave an illustration about the weeds; Matthew 13:24-30 This illustration is talking about people inside the congregation that call themselves "Jehovah's witnesses" but are really imposters,even if they are baptized.Some elders are also weeds or "rocks hidden below the water"Jude verse 12. If you carefully read these scriptures you will see that these imposters are "planted" in the congregation by Satan the devil.

They are left inside the congregation until the "harvest" when they are ripped-out and tossed in to the fire. Jehovah may leave these weeds inside the congregation for a long time until the "harvest" or Armageddon. Bad elders are likened to rocks hidden below the water, because they "sink" boats [ brothers & sisters] in the congregation where they are drownd by Satan's world. These bad elders may also stay in the congregation until the end of this system of things. Jehovah leaves them in the congregation so you have the opportunity to stand-firm against Satan's tests like Jesus did in the wilderness; Matthew 4:1-12.

If you have been stumbled by either a weed or a rock under the water, then you failed the tests against you. This is nothing to be ashamed of,because "We all stumble MANY times" James 3:2, none of us are perfect. Even the Apostle Paul,an anointed Christian, had to fight constantly against his imperfection

As a practising JW, according to their teachings, you have the parable of the wheat and the weeds all wrong. Firstly they teach that the wheat are only anointed JWs, therefore 99% of JWs are not even considered to be 'wheat'.

You say that Jehovah leaves the bad elders in the congregation until the end of this system of things. This is riveting stuff. It wasn't God that put these elders there in the first place so it is the responsibility of the Governing Body to remove these bad elders. God isn't leaving them there so christians can be tested, the GB are just making excuses because they are failing in their job to ensure there are only men who properly qualify. Instead of cleaning up their mess they tell the sheepies to not even murmur against the elders and accept their wrongdoing without complaint - you will find these commands from the GB in even recent magazines. They don't even suggest you move from one congregation to another, you are just working outside the loving provisions provided by your leaders. In fact, often times, they have suggested to these bad elders that they move from one congregation to another.

You also state that these bad elders are planted by Satan. This is not what you are taught, in the past the GB say they have been appointed by Holy Spirit.

How can we even take you seriously when you yourself are going well outside of the WTBTS's own teachings?

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

3.Jehovah's witnesses are hated by all nations on account of God's name:( Matthew 24:9)

Matthew 24:9 ... Who's name?

Did you really go back? Or are you just having a good laugh? That was quite a novel to right if it was just for laughs.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit