If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, you are willfully ignorant.

by defender of truth 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

My moral compass is guided by what Jesus Christ said in the sermon on the mount

A mythological creature that says that any who doesn't believe in me shall die.

Nice so half of the world's population is going to die by being murdered and you'll looking froward to that .

Well I guess like father like son.

I can just see ablebodiedman standing over all those dead people lying on the ground with birds feeding on the carcases saying .. " HA HA ! glory to me and Jesus Christ ".

Hey even if you don't see this calamitous killing off during your life time, your still getting redemption from all your sins right ablebodiedman.

Science and technology can never help you out there.

• jam
    jam

He destroyed 99.9999% of mankind before, how did that work out. We still

have evil in the world today.

• sunny23
    sunny23

Abe quit redirecting the question to me. My question is this, Do you believe that Jesus will personally destroy even those who do not know him (for example, a person in a part of the world that is never exposed to The Word)? Answer Yes or No please :-)

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

((What charity shall I give the £10 to Abe? PM me. It was worth it.))

Just to repeat this..
    I asked ABLEBODIEDMAN:
    "Do you believe that those who don't believe in Jesus will be destroyed, when he comes at some time in the future, as stated at 2Thessalonians 1:7-9?"
    He replied
    "Yep!"

...Christian morality at its finest.

• AndDontCallMeShirley
    AndDontCallMeShirley

I'm sure such bullying was used centuries ago as well:

If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, the earth is flat and is the center of the universe you are willfully ignorant.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Ablebodiedman, will God destroy mentally handicapped people who can't even learn or understand the Gospel?
    Why does Jesus have to kill people who don't understand his message?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its this idealogical concept of people being killed off if they don't worship the right god or in the right way that has caused so much strife

and damage throughout human history, and its still going on in the middle east today.

Not to mention the social repulsion and divisiveness between religious sects (JWS) of the same supposed identifying god.

Fear capitulates and controls people to behave in a irrational and apathetic way toward their fellow human beings

The Watchtower Corporation knowns very well this and uses fear exploitively to its own supportive means.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Cofty:"What does that say about your moral compass?"
    Ablebodiedman:"That everything was created by God and it is entirely up to him to decide what is moral or just.
    The determination of what is moral does not belong to the people who he created."
    ABLEBODIEDMAN, I ask..Why not? And WHY does God get to decide for all of us what is moral? Is it:
    A) Because God said so
    B) Because we owe him our lives.
    C) Because He has more experience after aeons of existence, and He believes this makes him more able to decide what is moral.. Which of course brings us back to A.
    If it is A, then He is nothing more than a ruthless dictator who kills anyone who disagrees with him.
    If it is B, then our parents must have the moral right to kill us, because we would not exist if they did not create us and decide to bring us into the world.
    Or if we were to create a clone of a human being, we would have the moral right to tell it what to say and think, enslave it, or kill it as we wished.
    Does that match up with your belief regarding morals?
    Would you let your child, or the clone you created, do what they wanted, without killing them for exercising their freedom of mind in a way that runs contrary to your way of doing things?

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Also ABLEBODIEDMAN, would you kill the child if, after being absent and never seeing or speaking to it for its whole life, it denied that you exist?
    I know this is a lot to answer, but please try to reply to each one when you get chance.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I'm back, now which one of you believed in me and who didn't ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit