If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, you are willfully ignorant.

by defender of truth 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Abe quit redirecting the question to me. My question is this, Do you believe that Jesus will personally destroy even those who do not know him (for example, a person in a part of the world that is never exposed to The Word)? Answer Yes or No please :-)

Answer my question:

Did you never have an opportunity to learn about Jesus Christ?

abe

• designs
    designs

rj doesn't say much but he does drink Dos XX

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

I'm back, now which one of you believed in me and who didn't ?

Finklestein,

You should have worded it this way; "I'm back, now who wants me to be their king and who does not".

Then I would have been able to give Jesus Christ's answer:

Luke 19:27

Moreover, these enemies of mine that did not want me to become king over them BRING here and slaughter them before me.’"

abe

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

King of Kings!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzqTFNfeDnE

Jesus Christ is awesome!

Everything he said would happen, is really happening!

abe

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Cofty has a bad attitude towards believers. We are not the lowest lifeform on earth or even in the galaxy. Cofty does not get to set the terms of discussion. Please, that is so trite. I know quite a few believers in mainstream denominations. Frankly, I don't know one person who takes the Bible literally or does not believe in evolution. It is the reality of faith. There is a spectrum. Imposing belief or disbelief is morally weak.

I fail to see a difference between the garbage that goes on here and my father ranting against Roman Catholics.

Respect helps. There are some evangelicals here who just run their commercials.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Able submit DNA Evience please.. if not ask Jablooper to provide some...

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Futher I want every believer to kill himself to prove heaven is a better place

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

HowTheBibleWasCreated.. I know you are being tongue-in-cheek, but that kind of comment is a bit unhelpful, and possibly violating posting guideline 1.
    Just sayin'.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Ablebodiedman..
    So your reply is, in the context of my question:
    You agree with Gods right to decide on matters of morality, and to execute those who don't live up to those standards. You don't find that execution morally offensive.
    Therefore if you were in God's place, you would (hypothetically) kill any of your children who disagreed with their father's moral standards (that's assuming they even believed that the letters containing those standards came from you).
    It would be your right to do so, as you created them..? Or do you personally disagree with this concept, of Jesus killing anyone who disagrees with His moral standards, but feel that you have to accept it because God has the power and you do not? Either you would do the same, and you agree with this way of using supreme power, or you disagree but feel that your feelings on the matter are irrelevant..?

Thanks for answering, I appreciate it.
    (I mean that seriously, many would just ignore my questions.)

• cofty
    cofty

Cofty has a bad attitude towards believers. We are not the lowest lifeform on earth or even in the galaxy. Cofty does not get to set the terms of discussion. - Band onThe Rant

Perhaps you could try sticking to discussing content rather than style.

I have some great friends who are born-again christians. We rarely if ever discuss faith.

I don't have a bad attitude towards believers, I have contempt for the debilitating effects of faith. I used to be a believer, I have sympathy for those who are infected with the faith virus.

THIS IS A RELIGIOUS DISCUSSION FORUM! It is where we debate matters of faith. If you have a scintilla of evidence for your god this would be a great place to share it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit