If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, you are willfully ignorant.

by defender of truth 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Ablebodiedman said in response to one of my questions:

"on the other hand:
    [Isaiah29:20]
    20 because the tyrant must reach his end, and the bragger must come to his finish, and all those keeping alert to do harm must be cut off,
    21 those bringing a man into sin by [his] word, and those who lay bait even for the one reproving in the gate, and those who push aside the righteous one with empty arguments."

Was that directed at me? Ok then, that's fine.
    No more empty arguments from me, I'm a bit nervous about what part of me will be 'cut off'. ;)

• sunny23
    sunny23

Thank you for answering Abe. So how do you reconcile 2Thess where it says that those who do not know Jesus will be eternally destroyed? Explain.

"Answer my question:Did you never have an opportunity to learn about Jesus Christ?"-Abe

I have had plenty of opportunities to learn and have learned and doubt that Jesus actually ever existed due to lack of secular evidence and even if he did I have no reason to believe beyond a doubt that everything thats in the bible about him is accurate. He very well could have been a "Ghandi" type of person in the right time and place to start a cultural revolution for all I know. If i'm agnostic, live my life how i please, and wait until i die to find out and if I see Jesus after I die and then choose him as my king is that wrong? According to your statement ""I'm back, now who wants me to be their king and who does not"."

• bioflex
    bioflex

If you dont believe in evolution you are willfully ignorant.

See what i did here.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

Introduction to some basic lines of evidence for evolution:

http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/0_0_0/lines_01

Evidence for the Bible being inspired by a divine being...
    I can't see ANY evidence whatsoever, of it being anything other than a contradictory book of myths and legends with a little history thrown in, so I'll hand over to bioflex ;)

• Bugbear
    Bugbear

I believe in St.Claus. I have even seen him and beein sitting in his knees. I got presents from him several year. But since my dad diead he has not been coming any longer. I guess he must have been one of dads friends.

Bugbear

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit