If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, you are willfully ignorant.

by defender of truth 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

ablebodiedman posted~ 10 mins ago (8/16/2014)
    Post 741 of 741

"I absolutely 100% believe in God, Jesus Christ and everything recorded in the bible.
    The reason why is because of the overwhelming amount of evidence.
    There is so much evidence that it has taken me years to examine what has cemented my own convictions."
    "If you also want to start examining even just a small amount of the evidence.."
    "..or
    You could just remain wilfully ignorant."

• jam
    jam

You are joking, right??? What's the evidence besides the Bible????

• givemejustalittlemoretime
    givemejustalittlemoretime

The evidence is the living word within.Messiah is revealing himself ot those who seek him and set themselves free from the ensalvement of this world

• jam
    jam

HELP!!!!!!!

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Outside of the bible there is no evidence that a man by the name of Jesus even existed. What you are talking about here is blind faith in something you cannot prove.

• prologos
    prologos

we think you perhaps dont need any more time,

snap out of it. and

perhaps we have given you a little bit too much time already?

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

the living word within.....god I feel like I'm in a church again

• justme67
    justme67

Hey, its not cool saying people are ignorant if they dont believe. Thats up to each and every individual. I quit believing in the wts organization but I didnt let them ruin my relationship with God or Jesus. others lost their faith because of this organization. But you cant be namecalling to get people to believe.

• MadGiant
    MadGiant

Removed, Blondie is rigth.

Ismael

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

For instance the way some people worship Elvis it won't be long and he will be a god to some.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit