If you don't believe in God, Jesus, and everything in the Bible, you are willfully ignorant.

by defender of truth 104 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

What does that say about your moral compass?

That everything was created by God and it is entirely up to him to decide what is moral or just.

The determiation of what is moral does not belong to the people who he created.

Even if they imagine that it is.

That does leave an obligation for God to carefully communicate what is moral or just to his creation.

An obligation he has thoroughly communicated through the bible so that there will be absolutely no excuses.

My moral compass is guided by what Jesus Christ said in the sermon on the mount.

abe

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

Wow ablebodiedman would fit in well with the Taliban or al-queda.

• cofty
    cofty

An obligation he has thoroughly communicated through the bible

So you are obliged to approve of genocide, infanticide, kidnap, foreced-marriage/rape, slavery and beating children.

You have the moral compass of a Taliban warlord.

haha - ditto 2tired

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So knowing God is a qualification required to receive his undeserved kindness. "If you haven't heard about me, I kill you." Nice

Is that what you are going to say to Jesus Christ?

I have never heard about you!

abe

• tootired2care
    tootired2care

That everything was created by God and it is entirely up to him to decide what is moral or just.

So according to ablebodiedman's moral compass genocide and slavery are okay, check! It's amazing in the year 2014 people still want to reach their children this nonsense of a religion.

• BackseatDevil
    BackseatDevil

I'M NOT WILLFULLY IGNORANT!! I am bound by the laws of science and reason.

DAMN THESE CHAINS!!

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

So you are obliged to approve of genocide, infanticide, kidnap, foreced-marriage/rape, slavery and beating children.

You have the moral compass of a Taliban warlord.

He once destroyed a whole world full of wicked people.

I am 100% convinced he will do it again.

2 Peter 3:5-7

For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice, that there were heavens from of old and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6  and by those [means] the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water. 7  But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men.

What convinces me is the overwhelming amount of evidence that should drive any thought of scepticism beyond reasonable limits.

Everything Jesus Christ said would happen, is really happening!

A good place to start examining the evidence is in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWpswSs_an4

Jesus Christ is awesome!

abe

• sunny23
    sunny23

"Is that what you are going to say to Jesus Christ?

I have never heard about you!"Abe

Abe, you believe that God will destroy even those who have never had the opportunity to get to know him? I wasn't referring to myself but to those who have never even heard the name Jesus, those who lived and died without opportunity to know God. 2Thess says they will be eternally destroyed.

• jam
    jam

I will say, where the hell have you been all my life....There were

more proof of Santa Claus existence then yours.. I saw him every

year with you it's that faith thing, don't question or ask for proof.

• ablebodiedman
    ablebodiedman

Abe, you believe that God will destroy even those who have never had the opportunity to get to know him?

Sunny,

Did you never have an opportunity?

abe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit