To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear about your mama. My thoughts will be with you! Take care of yourself!

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Tink

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

Please accept my heartfelt condolences. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Xander
    Xander

{{{hugs again}}}

Just a reminder that we're still here for ya if ya need us....

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• Dino
    Dino

I am so sorry honey.

You are a dear one.

Dino

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Thanks to you all for your loving support. You have no idea what and encouragement your posts have been to me.

Mulan and Xander - your poems brought tears to my eyes...

• riz
    riz

(((( moesha ))))

i'm sorry. your post was lovely.

• mindfield
    mindfield

My sincerest condolences... You are truly a wonderful daughter, and my thoughts are with you during these harsh times. I'm so sorry.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

((((amanda)))) i'm so sorry sweetie. if you need anything call or email. take care

• awoke
    awoke

Amanda,

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother. The tribute to your mom brought tears to my eyes. May you find comfort in knowing that you gave your mom the love from a child that every mom hopes for. If my children are there for me in my final days as you were for your mom, then I know I'll leave this world peacefully.

My thoughts are with you.

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Amanda,my sincere and deepest sympathy is sent your way. Your mother sounds like she was a very loving person. Hang onto all the memories of her and cherish them for they are precious. Hugs and Kisses to you. Your tribute to her is very touching.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit