To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

My Dearest Amanda, I am trying to hold back my tears so that I can share with you may deepest and sincerest condolences for the loss of your dear mom. What a beautiful tribute to your mother, it shows the depth of love you have for her. As each day passes the pain lessens and the memories you have will last everyday day of your life. They will make you strong when you need her strength to get through difficult times, you will need her laughter when you remember something funny you shared together. Everyday will be a remembrance to her. Your love for her will be your eternal bond throughout your life. And yes dear Amanda I am quite certain that your own children will feel the same way about you as you do about your mother. You are a beautiful person and you are in my thought this day and I am giving you a great big hug and kiss and I hope you can feel it.
    xoxoxox

• TR
    TR

Amanda,

Big hugs from TR. I'm certainly glad that you have such warm feelings for your mom.

Please take care of yourself,

TR

UADNA-WA
    Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America- Washington Division

• SYN
    SYN

I was hoping this wouldn't happen so soon...but I guess I was wrong. Can't even begin to say how sorry I am, MrMoe. Your mom sounds like she was a wonderful person...I'm getting pretty emotional as it is now...you have mail...!

"Vaccination has never saved a human life. It does not prevent smallpox." The Golden Age, Feb 4 1931 p. 293-4 - The Sacredness of Human Blood (Reasons why vaccination is unscriptural)

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

(((MOEY))))

ashi

• dyan4help
    dyan4help

Sorry for your pain Moe....may comfort and peace of mind come to you in your time of need. {{{Moe}}}.

Dyan

• Mulan
    Mulan

Amanda, when Sharon died, Tatiana on this board, sent me this poem. It made me smile, because it fit her so well. Maybe it will make you smile too.
    "If I had my life to live over...
    I'd dare to make more mistakes next time...
    I'd relax. I would limber up.
    I would be sillier than I have been this trip.
    I would take fewer things seriously.
    I would take more chances.
    I would take more trips.
    I would climb more mountains and swim more rivers.
    I would eat more ice cream and less beans.
    I would perhaps have more actual troubles, but I'd have fewer imaginary ones.

If I had it to do again, I would travel lighter next time.
    If I had my life to live over, I would start barefoot earlier in the spring and stay that way later in the fall.
    I would go to more dances.
    I would ride more merry-go-rounds.
    I would pick more daisies."

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

Amanda

My deepest heart felt sympathy to you. Like you said your mother will always be with you in your heart.

Will

• revdrjohnson
    revdrjohnson

Amanda:

My prayers and condolences, too!

I feel your loss, and can totally relate to how you feel. I lost my mother in 1988 -- and in the process lost my real lifetime best friend. I especially appreciated the fact that SHE never shunned her two apostate children!

I pray for both you and your family!

Keep the Faith
    RAY

http://xjw-central.com/

• Xander
    Xander

{{{{Amanda/MrMoe}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You're a very wonderful person, and I'm sure your mom was very proud of you, and I'm certain it brought her peace what time you were able to spend with her recently.

I thought I'd toss up a poem I had seen in my travels that I found encouraging:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
    I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am in a thousand winds that blow,
    I am the softly falling snow.
    I am the gentle showers of rain,
    I am the fields of ripening grain.

I am in the morning hush,
    I am in the graceful rush
    Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
    I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,
    I am in a quiet room,
    I am the birds that sing,
    I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
    I am not there. I do not die.

--generally attributed to Mary Frye

Xander F
    (Unseen Apostate Directorate of North America - Ohio order)

A fanatic is one who, upon losing sight of his goals, redoubles his efforts.
    --George Santayana

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

very nice one Xander.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit