To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• rmayer32
    rmayer32

Wow.. That was beautful. I'm terribly sorry for your loss and wish you all the best

-Rick
    "Keeping an eye on the Watchtower deviants"

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Dear Amanda,

What a beautiful testimony as to the special woman your mother was. We are sorry for your loss - it is the so-well expressed attributes of your dear mother that will infuse and sustain you during your grief.

Warm and caring (((hugs))) to you Amanda. Please feel free to e-mail me if you just need to talk. Love, ZZ

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

I'm glad to hear that someone got natural affection and attention. My wife gives that to her children. It's great when there are 'no' barriers to express natural affection.

Guest 77

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

((((((AMANDA))))))

My condolences to you. I am very sorry for your loss. From your words and tribute, she was a wonderful person. It is truly a beautiful post, your post did touch my heart.

God bless your mother and God bless you and your family.

Regards and love,

AjaxMan

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((((Amanda)))))

You're in my prayers sweetie! Take care you of you and the little one!

Andi

• chester
    chester

(((((Amanda)))))

So sorry to hear of your loss. Your post touched me deeply.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

Amanda,

I'm touched deeply by your post and your loss. It reminds us all when someone leaves us this way that we want to be making the most of our own lives and not having regrets for things we didn't do when we find ourselves in that same situation. I'm sure you will do your mother proud by continuing to be such a great and loveable person.

Kind Regards,

Skipper

• outnfree
    outnfree

((((((Amanda)))))))

Oh, how I wish I were there to truly hug you! Would that I had the words to express how deeply your tribute touched me! Please know that I am thinking of you, your Dad and your little one, sending you love and sympathy.

outnfree

• Hmmm
    Hmmm
    One day I will grow old and die. And when I do, if I am half as loved as she is, then I will die with a smile on my face.

Judging by the response to this thread, you're well on your way.

Hmmm

• moman
    moman

Amanda, you touched me & made me think.
    Mamma left a beautiful part of her to live on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit