To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

(AMANDA)

Sorry to hear about your lost, such loving unthinkable words about
    your moms and a what a real MOTHER should be too there child.
    stay strong.

• freeman
    freeman

Amanda,
    I am very sorry to hear of your loss, you have my condolencees.

Freeman

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Your tribute touched me deeply and brought back memories of my father's passing. The only other thing I have to offer is an old chinese proverb which I believe IS true:

"Life is a dream walking, death is going home."

Losing a close parent is really tough. Truly my prayers go with you during this difficult time.

• think41self
    think41self

(((((Amanda)))))

I'm so sorry honey. You expressed yourself very well. I went in and just hugged my sons, appreciating being with them again after reading your post.

Hillary Step, I also appreciated your quote.

think41self

This side of Eden, whether we realize it or not, we feel the stain on our souls, and at every opportunity, we try to scrub it away with steel-wool guilt.

• ChristianObserver
    ChristianObserver

{{{{{{{{{{{{{Amanda}}}}}}}}}}}}}

What a wonderful tribute to your Mother.

And how true -

*Never take life for granted. It is such a precious gift.

Next time you see the people you love, let then know how much you care. Don't let a day go by without showing them how much you do love them. We never know what tomorrow will bring, but we do know what is right here, right now. Taking people for granted is one of the worst mistakes a person can ever make.*

God bless

• Yadira Angelini
    Yadira Angelini

I am very touch with what you shared with us... thank you very much Amanda! I am very sorry for your loss. Love and blessings,

Yadira

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

Please accept my deepest sympathy and know that you and your family are in my thoughts.

(((((((((((((((((((((( amanda ))))))))))))))))))))))

Seeing death as the end of life is like seeing the horizon as the end of the ocean.
    -David Searls

C

When the pain of being where we are, becomes greater than our fear of letting go...we will risk and heal and grow.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

(((Moe)))

I would like to add mine to the many voices expressing their condolences.

BobsGirl

"May the work of your hands be a sign of gratitude and reverence to the human condition." - Mahatma Gandhi

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Amanda,

You are a special daughter. Your mother was and is a special Mom.

Motherhood is such a precious thing and you have had the wonderful opportunity to experience the kind of love from your mother that will live forever as you pass it on to your daughter and she to hers. What a legacy!

The death of a parent is so hard! They were always there ya know, like the sun that rises and the tide that comes and goes. Then they're gone, so hard it is.

You are loved by many here, lean on them.

Thinking of you,
    Linda

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

Mr. Moe,

Only true love could produce the beautiful tribute you've given to your mother. I give you my condolences for your loss, and my admiration for your strength. Take care!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit