To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Pierced Angel
    Pierced Angel

So sorry about your loss. But Naebs was right in a way, she'd be noticing these posts for sure. And who says she can't? If there is an afterlife or heaven, she knows that you were right and applauds your fight. Hang in there girl. Try to remember the good times.

Anne

• JeffT
    JeffT

((((Amanda))))

What a beautiful tribute to your mother. The two of you obviously shared a very special relationship. You are in my prayers in your time of loss.

Jeff

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Mulan and Xander,

Those poems, or expressions of life and love, got me going again on the crying thing...

Beautiful...(not to be confused with an Estee Lauder commercial that makes me cry when the beautiful woman in the beautiful dress is running on a beautiful beach with beautiful children)

Amanda...If there is a God, if we are created in his image......

your mama is running on a beach right now.....warm water, sand and sun...

• MarchOn
    MarchOn

((((((((((((((((((((AMANDA))))))))))))))))))))

As a daughter, as a mother, my heart goes out to you. It takes time........................................................................................................................................

XOXOXOXOX
    MarchOn

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Amanda, I'm so sorry about the loss of your mother. I know that when my mom died, I felt very lost for a long time. Something good, or bad, would happen during the day, and I'd head for the phone to give her a call to tell her about it.....then I realized that I couldn't do that any more. I'd frequently "talk" to her anyway. It helped.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You have my condolencees, Amanda.

• crownboy
    crownboy

(((MrMoe)))

Sorry to hear the bad news .

I hope your able to cope with your loss ok, I know it must be difficult. The tribute to your mom is beutiful, if she's able to see it, she would be proud .

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Amanda,

"No language can express the power and beauty and heroism and majesty of a mother's love. It shrinks not where man cowers, and grows stronger where man faints, and over the wastes of its quenchless fidelity like a star in heaven...." E. H. Chapin

Cherish your memories.

HS

• Simon
    Simon

(((Mr Moe)))

I'd like to add my condolences to the list and just say that I too found your post very beautiful and moving.

It's at times like this that we really remember what it's all about.

I hope you enjoy the memories you have and any photos and stuff that help to bring them to life. I still chuckle when I remember some of the things my grandparents said and did.

The best any of us can hope for is the be remembered and to be missed by those who follow us and it sounds like your mother will be.

I promise that tomorrow I will do something I haven't done for a while and ring my mother and tell her I miss her.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

My prayers and sympathy go out to you,I lost my mother recently so I know what you are and will be going through.
    Rick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit