To My Mother

by MrMoe 115 Replies latest jw friends

• yrs2long
    yrs2long

Amanda,

I'm glad you were blessed to have had such a wonderful and nurturing person in your life. I hope your warm memories of your mom are able to sustain you through your heartache. How I wish I could have 10 minutes of the relationship you describe with the woman who birthed me.

I am so sorry for your loss.

yrs2long

• kheli
    kheli

Amanda,

You are very lucky to have had such a wonderful mother.

I am truly sorry for your loss. May you have peace and comfort; you will be in my prayers.

Kelley

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Amanda,

Thank you for sharing with us the beautiful woman your Mother was. Your loving memories of her will be of much comfort to you in the years to come.

My thoughts are with you.

Andee

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

(((Amanda)))

So sorry to hear of your loss. I, too, will miss my Mother someday. She is in her 80's and not too well. I dread that day she will no longer be there for me!

NewLight2

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Typing this through tears...

I am a mom, so are you Amanda.

When we go, if our children can say what you just said about your Mom,
    we did good."

You may call yourself "Notperfectyet", but you reflected PERFECTLY what I was thinking in your last sentence.....nicely said.

Amanda, my heart hurts for you and the loss you now feel.

Sending the warmest hugs possible,

Annie

• Mulan
    Mulan

You brought back all the memories of when we lost Sharon last September.

I am so sorry for your loss. I have tears in my eyes, and it isn't easy for that to happen with me. Time helps, but the loss will always be a loss.

Marilyn (aka Mulan)
    "No one can take advantage of you, without your permission." Ann Landers

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((((amanda)))))

you are in my thoughts hun. what a beautiful tribute to your mother! take care of yourself

love
    harmony

• umtiger
    umtiger

I am so sorry to hear about your loss Amanda,
    I wish I could take it all away and make it better, or easier or something else, without the pain.
    I know its not much but I do so understand the pain.
    I am so very sorry you are hurting this way, because I believe you are a beautiful person from the inside out.
    You are a good woman and thats the best thing that exists in this shitty werld, If I could take your pain away I would.

Jeff

All That Could Never Be Said
    All That Could Never Be Done
    Will Wait for Us At Last,
    Somewhere Behind The Sun

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

(((Amanda)))

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I have read your posts and I know you are one of God's little lambs. I am sure your mother is with God right now. We all love you dear.
    Dave

• Kep
    Kep

(((((Moe)))))
    Thinking of you at this time.
    Sorry to hear of your loss.
    Kep

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit