Do You Support Illegal Aliens Coming Into The USA As They Have This Past Year?

by minimus 83 Replies latest social current

• jam
    jam

You are going to do WHAT to Who when the What comes..LOL

LORD have mercy, the mind of a JW...

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

Natural Selection bucko. :)

Leftists tend to avoid meat and dairy. This should result in a lean product, low in cholesterol.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Prologus: "stann and the females that are threatened with mutilation.

open the borders to them." exactly!

• designs
    designs

Thomas Paine wrote that if you lived isolated on an island wealth and possessions would have little meaning. But being a part of a society and a civilization carries with it responsibilites to give and support that civilization.

I have paid for roads I will never travel and libraries I will never visit, schools I will never attend, parks your kids can play in, hospitals to help people I will never meet. I will feed hungry people, I will put a shelter over their heads. I am part of civilization.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Designs, do you feel there should be any reciprocity in this civilization to which you belong? Should others just take from us because we are givers with no concern for the harm their excessive taking is causing?

StAnn

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

According to reports the payout to a trafficker for getting a person from south american to the USA is between $5-8,000.00. The Chinese apparently are paying $50,000 to get in through Ecuador and up into the USA.

A report run just a year ago states that 50% of Americans have less than $500.00 in savings - and believe they have little chance of saving more.

If poverty is the issue - how are people getting the thousands to pay the traffickers in the first place?

I think there are a lot more politics involved here than anyone understands - sw

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

@designs:

Good for you. Keep on doing so, just don't ask me to contribute to your affectations.

I prefer to subscribe to the tenets of Jonathan Swift.

"libraries I will never visit, schools I will never attend", I recommend attending the latter so that you may utilize the former.

I will, however, agree with this quote: "if you lived isolated on an island wealth and possessions would have little meaning".

To wit, if one were isolated, one-upmanship would be unattainable.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I am surprized the US has not expanded the old Work Permit visa program. When I was a kid, LOTS of people from Mexico worked on farms during harvest time and went home with cash for the holidays. No worries about WHO they were or if they would be paying taxes. They didn't support gangs because they could just cross the border for free. They were not fearful of being caught by INS and they got to spend the winter with the family.

• b00mslang
    b00mslang

When I was a kid, I worked w/ some in East Texas. They were hard-working, middle-aged Mexicans. They worked their asses off, then went home and lived for a few years on what they made doing hot-tar roofs in the hot Texas sun.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

It is Americans demand for illegal drugs, illegal labor, and sex slaves that is financially supporting Latin American gangs and destroying Mexico and Central America. Take the $$ out of the equation, support Fair Trade products, come up with a workable drug policy, and encourage small business formation in Latin America and many of these problems would resolve themselves over time. IMHO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit