Do You Support Illegal Aliens Coming Into The USA As They Have This Past Year?

by minimus 83 Replies latest social current

• minimus
    minimus

send them all to Canada. It is a great country.

• jam
    jam

This is what chap my ass, Today my local paper Pasadena Star-News.

Thare are no jobs or very few jobs for low-income immigrants.

So what happen ,not all but way to many young men turn to

gangs.

"Gang members nabbed in sweep" today headline.

They were using the Boys Club of America for their hangout,

they used the club as a place where they would openly sell drugs

and collect taxes.

This is the city of El Monte CA, about 10 or 15 miles from my home.

Authorities said the gang wanted black people out of South El Monte

and they have been attacked.

The gang pays "taxes" or "tribute" to the Mexican Mafia.

Don't come to this country if you are going to raise Hell, keep

that sh--t in your own country..I know there is a small number

but send those clowns back to their country. Don't house them

here in our jails.

So I'm paying taxes to feed and house you each day because you

are destroying our communities. That goes for any gang member,

black, white, asian and hispanic.

This is my territory, my hood, hell you don't own sh--T you A--hole.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I support the annexation of Mexico and the other central american countries as well as Canada.

The Western hemisphere should be as integrated as the USA, no borders.

And that is how the kingdom will be.

• minimus
    minimus

What a mess!

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

When students in Newark public schools can read and do simple arithmetic by high school graduation, I will worry about teenagers at the border. How can I not worry about AlQaeda when the US can't close its borders. As long as there are hungry Americans, I don't care about the crowds at the border. As Americans our first responsibility should be towards other Americans. I see this country losing ground.

Let Bill Gates or someone solve the problem in other countries. There are only so many resources available. Before too much longer, business will play only Spanish. We won't have the option of choosing English. Asians, Russians, whatever work on integration. Their children work almost too hard in school. Would I go to France and demand American as the language? No. There needs to be a large compromise. I don't see a politician on either side who has the guts to fashion a solution.

• minimus
    minimus

Right again, Band. Sometimes, u r rite on!!!

• StAnn
    StAnn

I am wiling to take in refugee/illegal children until something can be done with them. I could set up a couple of beds in my basement. But 80% of the refugees aren't children and many 20-21 year olds are claiming to be 17 so they can get in as children. We simply can't absorb these people.

I propose we spend money, instead of on maintaining illegals, on money earmarked for infrastructure in their home countries to help them get jobs and decent homes so they have a reason to stay where they are. Helping to solve the problems in their countries of origin is a better way to keep illegal immigrants out of the USA. Regarding the ones who are already here, fly them back to their home countries and subtract the cost of caring for them from the amount of aid we send their home countries.

StAnn

• prologos
    prologos

these travelers are illeglas, they have broken the law. we are encouraging a society of law-breakers.

of course there are true refugees, think of the tragedy of the jewish emigres' ship that had to go back to germany after seeking asylum around the world. A real asset lost for Amerca and the world. but this illegals question is an

Insidious invasions not repelled.

• StAnn
    StAnn

I'm much more interested in taking in some of the Christian refugees that ISIS has forced to move out of Mosul. Those are reall refugees.

StAnn

• prologos
    prologos

stann and the females that are threatened with mutilation.

open the borders to them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit