Do You Support Illegal Aliens Coming Into The USA As They Have This Past Year?

by minimus 83 Replies latest social current

• Hairtrigger
    Hairtrigger

Somebody up there is getting paid off. A country that can walk into Afganistan, and almost wipe out Al Quiada, can't stop drug cartels and gangland members? The problem doesn't lie with illegals. It lies with the politicians. IMO a lot of people are getting a cut from the action. If I remember correctly, four or five years ago, a number of border patrol personnel were fired for being involved in a racket letting in illegals for cash. According to some sources- reliable because they are illegals themselves- a COYOTE gets around 5000+ for each customer. That money is paid up and down the line.

IMO a percentage goes to he cartels and the rest, no doubt, to corrupt cops/border patrol personnel and even more corrupt politicians. Why can't the immigration policy be fixed? Obviously, politicians and other power brokers do not want it fixed, since they have vested interests. The immigration bill tabled by the Senate, is supposedly, full of loopholes, . Yet we haven't heard why. Nor have we an alternative -as promised by them - to the one languishing in the House. RESULT : Stalemate and the usual pol. rhetoric while the border crisis keeps escalating.

• Simon
    Simon

It's important to be clear on whether you are talking about refugees, asylum seekers, economic migrants etc...

Refugees should be accepted, esp when they are predominently women and children and fleeing severe danger.

For a country with the resources of the USA it's criminal to close the door in their face and especially disengenuous to suggest that *they* are too expensive to handle when billions is pissed away on corrupt financial systems, politics and war machines.

• minimus
    minimus

So because the USA is the country that it is, we should accept millions of kids and women forever? I think Canada is a great country. Send them all of these people and see if the tune will change.

Believing that this country should simply accept all these illegals is crazy. Enough is enough. I would very much like to see America take care of their own and IF they do that adequately, we can talk about others.

• Simon
    Simon

Millions? Really? Not trying to sensationalize numbers to bias the argument much ...

• jgnat
    jgnat

In 2012, Canada accepted 23,000 refugees.

http://www.amssa.org/files/Info_Sheet/AMSSA%20Info%20Sheet%20Issue%208%20-%20Final.pdf

The US that year accepted 58,000.

http://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/ois_rfa_fr_2012.pdf

I'd say Canada is doing it's share.

• James Brown
    James Brown

They are not sneaking into Canada. It is too far and too hard to get into.

And Canadians don't seem as willing to be raped, financially that is.

The only thing bad about Canada is the wheather.

Canada must not have all the programs that attract illegal imigrants.

Plus the ones from South and Central America, like the heat, they don't like the cold.

They are not going to Canada, even if you feed and shelter and medicate them for free.

They don't like the cold.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Jgnat. The Key word is

ILLegal Aliens.

Not refugees.

not ecomomic refugees.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Canadian Refugees Origin 2012

US 2012

Afghanistan

Bhutan

Burma

China

Columbia

Congo

Congo

Cuba

Eritrea

Ethiopia

Ethiopia

Iran

Iran

Iraq

Iraq

Mexico

Pakistan

Somalia

Somalia

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Sudan

• jgnat
    jgnat

I'm supporting Simon's point. He brought up refugees. I'm pointing out that our priveleged countries are not accepting millions of refugees.

AND I might point out the US is not the only attractive nation in the world.

• jam
    jam

The number of Illegals in the USA, 7-20 million...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit