Why Are People Anti-Semitic?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

I agree with Simon's point about how sometimes Zionists use accusations of anti-Semitism as a conversation stopper for criticism of Israel. You might wonder why Anti-Muslim and Anti-Arab don't get the same airplay.

• James Brown
    James Brown

So you believe the rabbis have put the world under a mystical spell???

Did you read my last post?

Did you read any of my post?

Do you have one of those smart phones that is hard to see, read and comprehend on?

Or are you at a desk top?

If you follow the links I have posted above they wil lead you to infromation that the rabbis have

placed the world under a mystical spell.

What I believe in inconsequential.

I am answering the question why people are ant-semitic.

I am the messenger with the answer to your question.

I can deliver all kinds of messages.

The message does not necessarily reflect my personal belief.

I wish I could make paragraphs, then people might find it easier to understand what I type.

• minimus
    minimus

Lol. That's the response, you are giving me why people are anti Semites. Because they are under a spell. Ok.lol

• Frazzled UBM
    Frazzled UBM

JB - WTF - ditch the conspiracy theories! While there are rich and influential Jews (and it is no accident that the US and UK governments are loath to cirticise Israel), there are are rich influential people from most ethnicities and religions. You also need to recognise that the Jewish people have been oppressed terribly over the years and the sort of crap that you sprout was often used as the rationalisation. I am a big opponent of Zionism and Israel's policies in Palestine, in particular the disproportionate attacks on Gaza but I cannot countenance inciting racial hatred either. Also your patronising 'I am right and the rest of you who do not accept what I am saying are idiots' tone is offensive. Fraz

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

James Brown knows the answers to life's deep mysteries, such as, Who really controls the world? He just can't make paragraphs.

Perhaps the magical Jew illuminati are sabotaging your computer to prevent your message from getting out, JB. I've heard the solution to this kind of black magic is to drop the computer into a tub full of water; please give it a try and let us know if it helps.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Lol. That's the response, you are giving me why people are anti Semites. Because they are under a spell. Ok.lol

No minimus. That is not why people are anti semites.

Can you anwer any of my questions from the previous post.

People are anti semites because the jewish rabbis have placed the rich and powerful illuminati under a spell.

Minimus, I know you are a light and lively guy. You like to keep it light.

Why did you originally ask such a deep dark question?

• minimus
    minimus

I'm light alright and believe the illuminati ideas are pure bullshit As are most of your responses...just sayin.

• James Brown
    James Brown

I'm light alright and believe the illuminati ideas are pure bullshit As are most of your responses...just sayin.

That makes sense.

I would say 99% of the USA and the world agree with you.

Thats the beauty of it.

That is why it works.

• jgnat
    jgnat

In answer to the OP,

Robbers cave study

The Robbers Cave Experiment by Muzafer Sherif represents one of the most widely known demonstrations of RCT. [4] Sherif's study was conducted over three weeks in a 200 acre summer camp, in Robbers Cave State Park, Oklahoma, with the focus being intergroup behavior. [3] In this study, researchers posed as camp personnel, observing 22 eleven- and twelve-year-old boys who had never previously met and had comparable backgrounds. [3] [8]

The experiment was divided into three stages. The first stage being “ingroup formation”, in which upon arrival the boys were split into two approximately equal groups based on similarities. Each group was unaware of the other group's presence. The second stage was the “friction phase”, wherein the groups were entered in competition with one another in various camp games. Valued prizes were awarded to the winners. This caused both groups to develop negative attitudes and behaviors towards the outgroup. The third and final stage was the “integration stage”. During this stage, tensions between the groups were reduced through teamwork-driven tasks that required intergroup cooperation. [8]

Sherif made several conclusions based on the three-stage Robbers Cave Experiment. [3] [8] From the study, he determined that because the groups were created to be approximately equal, individual differences are not necessary or responsible for intergroup conflict to occur. [8] As seen in the study when the boys were competing in camp games for valued prizes, Sherif noted that hostile and aggressive attitudes toward an outgroup arise when groups compete for resources that only one group can attain. [7] [8] Sherif also establishes that contact with an outgroup is insufficient, by itself, to reduce negative attitudes. [8] Finally, he concludes that friction between groups can be reduced along with positive intergroup relations maintained, only in the presence of superordinate goals that promotes united, cooperative action. [3] [8]

http://www.simplypsychology.org/robbers-cave.html

• Mikado
    Mikado

jgnat is on the money.

i listened to an hour long interview on that study, it was riveting.

J Brown, here's a heads up, basicly anyone who says I have the secret, I know how everything works, is a pretty good indication there are some serious issues involved. I can't imagine what type of college encouraged your writing style.

paragraphs are generally considered as easier to manage than world domination comprehension.

I, for one, welcome my reptilitan overlords.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit