Why Are People Anti-Semitic?

by minimus 88 Replies latest jw friends

• designs
    designs

What is interesting in this current war between Hamas and Israel is to see the Orthodox Jews marching against the Israeli government of Netanyaho and Zionism.

• KateWild
    KateWild

I haven't really experienced much anti-semetism in my life....a couple of elders could have been prejudice.

I have a problem with Israeli politics..anyone who expresses this is not anti-semetic. All the Jews in the world could never fit into one country....especially one as small as Israel....why all the fuss....we are every where except the Saudi Emerite countries. No big deal.

Kate xx

• designs
    designs

I fear a rise in anti-semitism from this war. The third leg of war is Propaganda and Netanyaho is losing the propaganda war because of killing children.

The Orthodox believe they must make conditions right for the coming of Moshiach (the Messiah) and the current Israeli government does not meet their conditions.

Meshaal and the other Hamas and Al Qasaam Brigade leaders are as bad for the Palestinians as Arafat ever was.

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

Anti-semitism became the semi-official position of christianity after the book of Matthew, probably not a huge issue until it became the religion of the realm, and developed real political power.

That political power was used to marginalize and persecute the 'christ-killers'.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Mikado... good points...

Also, if someone draws attention to the control that the Rothschild family has over banks, religions and corporations, that doesn't make him anti-semitic either. Yet that is what you will get labelled as if you even mention this.

• Mikado
    Mikado

Caleb's airplane it's much more likely you'll get called a conspracy nut! sorry.......

• factfinder
    factfinder

In my area Jews are applauding Israel 100%. Hamas must be destroyed.

The rules for the coming of Messiah seem so strict if he was really coming I would never expect to live to see it!

I don't think ALL non-Jews are anti-semitic, but I do see it more and more.

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Mikado... no... more like someone who knows a thing or two about US Securities and Exchange Comission reports that are open to the public at large... even those who call people like me "conspiracy nuts" ... sorry.

• KateWild
    KateWild

The Orthodox believe they must make conditions right for the coming of Moshiach (the Messiah) and the current Israeli government does not meet their conditions.- designs

This is the single most biggest problem (if that's even a phrase). Israeli politics is run by Religious nuts............that's why Einstein could have turned down the presidency. All children aged 18 must go to war except on religious grounds, but it's the religious nuts that impose the law of national service. Barmey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are hardly any Chassidick Jews in Israel compared to normal tax paying Israeli's, how this can be run as a religious state with an army of kids baffles me. Some of these 18 yr olds are American, British an Australian Jews, coming over to do national service then going back to their own countries.

Kate xx

• minimus
    minimus

The Jews are told they will be obliterated by Hamas and others, and they should absolutely defend themselves from rockets and missiles. No brainier.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit