The Outing of Faders Rears Its Ugly Head Again

by zed is dead 178 Replies latest members private

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Thanks for the advice.

I have been saying from the beginning that this was deliberate.

Sorry that some of you were originally "outraged" and now not so much.

Very sorry if it makes me a bad person that I can't regret it?

I'm really not sure what the packs can do at this point. I don't care about popularity or politics.

I'm prepared to back up all my statements in court because I believe everything I said can be proved to be true.

AAWA and Julia Douglas have a documented track record of abuse and lies. I added to it.

Perhaps one day I will have the wisdom or maturity to feel bad for what I did? I can't just sit here and make up lies like she does, I'm a very genuine person.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

cofty,

You and I have had our run-ins in the past. Ask yourself: If you had my personal information, would you use it to hurt me? I know I would not do that to you.

It reminds me of the old saying: If you like everyone you have ever met, you need to get out more.

It is much more a problem when a person actually threatens to out someone that is representing an organization. Beth was not as diplomatic as she could have been. But there still is no excuse for outing anyone ever, especially if you are representing an organization that is against that sort of behavior.

The other question to ask is: How many other volunteers for the baby borg have been threatened in the same manner?

zed

• sir82
    sir82

This is really bizarre.

"I'm a victim because over a 2-month period I provoked an attack on me"?

Well alrighty then.

What is step 2? Purchase crystal meth for the addict down the street and then call 911 when he beats your head in?

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

I don't care what I "look" like or how things "appear". I'm interested in exposing the truth. That's why I'm being truthful.

• Apognophos
    Apognophos

Personally, if I publicly taunted someone for hours to punch me in the face, and then they did, I wouldn't turn to onlookers with a bloodied face, give them a thumbs-up, and say, "Looks like I won!"

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

Exactly. And not that I think this will go to litigation in a million years but nope, no case.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Yes but she has been taunting us for months. I only did it for a few days. She can't handle what she dishes out.

This is the only thread I'm interested on JWN, bless your hearts you all seem like a good bunch, definitely did not come here because I heard it was a good place to make friends.

I do appreciate the support of all who believe that no matter what she shouldn't have outed me. No matter how jerky I was being- on purpose. I even appreciate the honesty of those who don't support or understand. At least we talked about it. Right or wrong that's what happened.

• Mikado
    Mikado

it's a funny thing, our lasts make us behave in such different ways. personalky I stay a looooooong way away from any other jw stuff. it makes me feel physicaly ill.

this to me is further evidence of the wisdom of that.

• Beth Shan
    Beth Shan

Yes but she has been taunting us for months. I only did it for a few days. She can't handle what she dishes out.

This is the only thread I'm interested on JWN, bless your hearts you all seem like a good bunch, definitely did not come here because I heard it was a good place to make friends.

I do appreciate the support of all who believe that no matter what she shouldn't have outed me. No matter how jerky I was being- on purpose. I even appreciate the honesty of those who don't support or understand. At least we talked about it. Right or wrong that's what happened.

• zed is dead
    zed is dead

Beth,

How did she taunt you? And you said us. Were others taunted too and how?

zed

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit